Photo

Battle of the Bulge should have 1 Allied back base uncappable

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:21 PM

I say this because on maps with less people playing, Axis can drive uncontested to rear bases and easily cap one or both. You know what that invariably does to the gameplay for the next 35 minutes with less players?  It makes it lopsided and dull as hell.  

• Grassy likes this

#2 mexican eskimo

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

Battle of the Bulge should never be played.

FIFY.

Your welcome.

IMO it's incredibly dull as it is.  It's way too big, especially when you got vehicles for less than half the players.  It's basically stand 5 minutes waiting for a tank or walking through an open field full of tanks.  

#3 Harriet Tubman

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:16 AM

Good map for 40+ players imo, pretty meh map if less than that.
  • Rubulator likes this

#4 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:56 AM

Bulge CTF has uncaps.....

#5 Renlist

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

The map is fun when there's 32+, but not when it's 12 vs 12 and some asshats drive uncontested to Allied main bases and cap them at map begin.  I  mean, it's almost like they're griefing that map.  They know it will probably kill the gameplay, but they think it's cool. Asshats, simple as that.

#6 Moving Target

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:51 PM

Kind of like what happened today in Aberdeen? It is part of the game like I said in chat.
  • Renlist likes this

#7 Angerfist

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:00 AM

I say this because on maps with less people playing, Axis can drive uncontested to rear bases and easily cap one or both. You know what that invariably does to the gameplay for the next 35 minutes with less players?  It makes it lopsided and dull as hell.  

And what exactly stops you from driving there and taking it back ? At least one of the two "mains" ? 

• Spare Parts likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:05 AM

If there is a cappable main, someone needs to defend it. That is how EA made the game.

• Hairy Russian Dude and Spare Parts like this

#9 Renlist

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:17 PM

Battle of the Bulge.  12 vs.12 and wanting more players.  How about YOU stand around and defend the Allied back bases against an asshat who griefs the map from the get go?

I assign that job to you. Stay the entire match and defend there.  Dig a latrine for us while you stand around alone and defend that remote back base. Got that, you asshat hipster dufus who griefs the map because you can?

And yes, another asshat hipster dufus ruined Aberdeen today as it was just getting going.  11 vs. 11

To all ASSHATS...Report to your nearest disintegration chamber immediately.

#10 Grassy

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:25 AM

My old clan has won matches from allies, retreating to the vanilla main and holding it, with the modded version MG has, it's actually a bit easier, take the Church first and take m10 and extra sherman and sit them on repair pads, the mountain base as well is easily defended with sherman and m10.  You have to have the right players in the tanks as well as AT's and engies.

If someone is being stupid and wasting equip, let an admin know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com