Photo

BF1 Beta

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Harriet Tubman

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:11 AM

i luv me some tank action, but the medic gun is legit fun. the fighter plane grew on me as well. they said they gonna nerf the light tanks, im hoping they do some very serious nerfing cause that shiz is crazy op. maybe make the time to repair twice as long or somethin

this was my last game with a light tank, that score alone if you just started playing the game would get u to like level 20 off of one game. just dumb

9FfwZ9V.jpg

#42 Harriet Tubman

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

landmines 1 shot tanks and you can blow them up by shooting/nading them. this vid is the best way to deal with them if they stay too op

also if u girls didnt know they have dynamite in the game which is the same as expacks. there is also a wrench to repair but i didnt check to see if that can pick up enemy landmines/dynamite

• Rubulator likes this

#43 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:49 AM

landmines 1 shot tanks and you can blow them up by shooting/nading them. this vid is the best way to deal with them if they stay too op

also if u girls didnt know they have dynamite in the game which is the same as expacks. there is also a wrench to repair but i didnt check to see if that can pick up enemy landmines/dynamite

I think it started from BF2 and on, the low altitude parachuting. I've never really liked that. As in the Open Beta, it is BS. But JAJAJAJAJ if I can kill Angerfist this way a couple of times.

#44 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:30 AM

Yea not a fan of surviving those falls. Anger said he prefers when people crash into him with their plane or a jeep and do a suicide takedown.
  • Captain John H. Miller likes this

#45 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:09 PM

His first video for getting rid of campers on top of buildings was pretty good too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com