Photo

(Community Opinion) Changing Map Rotation

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

Some of the reasons you gave for enjoying a map were the very same reasons I hate that same map.

Thats what the thread is about. It is impossible to make everyone happy due to the difference in preferences, but lets find out what can be agreed upon.

#22 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:14 PM

Still waiting to hear from decision makers...

We kept this out of the game....

#23 mistamontiel

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:13 AM

Full rotation , then run what you want

See , it'd be nice to play every map when staff are not ingame .. you believe players leave based on what map runs ? That is so not-so

#24 Moving Target

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:45 AM

See , it'd be nice to play every map when staff are not ingame .. you believe players leave based on what map runs ? That is so not-so

Honestly I normally leave when Omaha comes on.

#25 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

Honestly I normally leave when Omaha comes on.

I, on the other hand normally leave when I stop playing. :)

• Angerfist likes this

#26 pinchythelobster

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:39 PM

I've been playing here off and on for at lest 10 years under different names. You're still around because you have your finger on the pulse. All I suggest is keep the Sunday rotation as is and maybe an occasional Stalingrad with low grav or something once a week. I miss the competition maps but I would t expect those to be put in rotation. Whatever you decide, Thsnks for having s home for me and putting up with my shit.
  • Captain John H. Miller and Rubulator like this

#27 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:57 AM

I've been playing here off and on for at lest 10 years under different names. You're still around because you have your finger on the pulse. All I suggest is keep the Sunday rotation as is and maybe an occasional Stalingrad with low grav or something once a week. I miss the competition maps but I would t expect those to be put in rotation. Whatever you decide, Thsnks for having s home for me and putting up with my shit.

Well luckely for us if we had enough of you, we can always boil you and eat you ;)

• Rubulator likes this

#28 pinchythelobster

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:48 AM

I've been playing here off and on for at lest 10 years under different names. You're still around because you have your finger on the pulse. All I suggest is keep the Sunday rotation as is and maybe an occasional Stalingrad with low grav or something once a week. I miss the competition maps but I would t expect those to be put in rotation. Whatever you decide, Thanks for having a home for me and putting up with my crap.

Well luckely for us if we had enough of you, we can always boil you and eat you ;)

What's with the obsession on everyone wanting to boil me and adding butter? I'm starting to get a nervous tick. :-)

Oh, what do you think about holding 1v1 or 2v2 tournaments? I remember we did this a few times and the logistics were crazy and it was hard to keep things rolling but it might be fun....maybe I just answered my own question? lol...

#29 Moving Target

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

I've been playing here off and on for at lest 10 years under different names. You're still around because you have your finger on the pulse. All I suggest is keep the Sunday rotation as is and maybe an occasional Stalingrad with low grav or something once a week. I miss the competition maps but I would t expect those to be put in rotation. Whatever you decide, Thanks for having a home for me and putting up with my crap.

What's with the obsession on everyone wanting to boil me and adding butter? I'm starting to get a nervous tick. :-)

Oh, what do you think about holding 1v1 or 2v2 tournaments? I remember we did this a few times and the logistics were crazy and it was hard to keep things rolling but it might be fun....maybe I just answered my own question? lol...

I'd probably get my butt kicked, but that would be really fun. Some nice squad based tactics

#30 Renlist

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

No low gravity, Not now, not ever!

#31 pinchythelobster

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

No low gravity, Not now, not ever!

Low grav Stalingrad with zooks and no nades is life changing Ren; I actually think you would have a blast.

#32 Rubulator

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

It would be fun for a change of pace... Maybe the powers that be will throw it on the maps list as an option for admins to ad-hoc :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com