Photo

WOHOO

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Topher

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:11 PM

My copy came in today; I'm installing now!
I hope to see you all there soon!

#2 Santano

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:20 PM

Quick tip, I'm sure others will be along to provide tips as well..when you fire a rifle, it may be nessecary to stop moving for a second when you fire. Makes you SO much more accurate with the KAR98/M1 Garand.

Also...If you see Why Two Kay coming, hit him with your shovel. He likes it. :whippingsmiley:

#3 Why Two Kay

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

Also...If you see Why Two Kay coming, hit him with your shovel. He likes it. :whippingsmiley:

Only you... erm, nevermind.

But yeah, welcome to the DoD:S side of Moongamers! It's quite a fun game. You'll learn it quickly enough.

#4 Langley

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:28 PM

Welcome aboard Topher. I imagine there will be a bunch of us in tonight so make sure you stop in. Get in ts so if you have any questions you can get some help. It can be quite scary in there when the blood, guts and bodies start flying :D.

#5 mike080697

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

My copy came in today; I'm installing now!
I hope to see you all there soon!

Hey Tropher, my copy might have come in as well :D If so, I'll see ya'll in game on Friday! :whippingsmiley:

#6 Comet

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of DoD:S....MoonGamers style.

....prepare to die!

#7 Striker

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:46 AM

welcome friends! hope to see you on the virtual kill score list by me!!!! MUHAHAA!!! Actually it'll probably be the other way around... i suck badly now....

#8 Topher

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:08 AM

Thanks guys I had some seious trouble starting the game then joining a server -.-
But it seems to be working fine now!
Hopefully I'll see all of you guys tonight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com