Photo

Natter

Natters got to go

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 trotter

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

Hellendorn is such a good map and the natter ruins it. Make it machine gun only if it needs to be there.

Trotter

#2 Renlist

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

A good pilot(s) can mess up any map if it's not met with the same.  A good Natter pilot can do unreal hurt on Hellendoorn.

#3 Moving Target

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:50 PM

What ruins the map with the natter is when the two best pilots are on the same team. Either by game setup or switching manually.

Let's face it, we have all been in the exact same situation.

Both leet pilots on your team = awesome sauce.

Both leet pilots on other team = major suckage

#4 Rubulator

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Mick Jagger said:  Sha Sha oobie, nattered nattered... ;)

• Grassy likes this

#5 posi

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

: /

#8 in popularity on my personal acct . 386 Views ,   All Natter

Beyond the attraction of speed - power ,  I can't see removing the Secret Weapons from the Secret Weapons catalogue.  I am in favor of littering extra AA however.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nvSrlpEGjcM

• Grassy likes this

#6 Grassy

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

Personally, I would only allow one of them and an add an extra flakpanzer or two and decrease the spawn time on the flak panzer, do we really want to remove all the secret weapons, from the secret weapons maps? I will tell you something else that works, I was placing the land mines on the end of the natter ramp last Sunday, quite effective.

#7 King of the Squirrels

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

Here is something to consider. Make one natter for each team. Even if the other Natter is available it cannot be stolen.  What about giving each team a Flak Panzer to help even the odds? Any thought's? :angel:

• Grassy likes this

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

Here is something to consider. Make one natter for each team. Even if the other Natter is available it cannot be stolen. 

Wont work, as there are no uncaps. The one side gets the wrong natter flag and they cannot use it.

#9 pinchythelobster

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

I think it can be fun to overcome these and it's maps like this that break-in your walking shoes. 

One option is to allow only one shot at a time on the natter, add AA, tank panzer. I like seeing the side that's supposed to win dominate. I like trying to overcome it by taking the long way or swimming the english channel. 

BTW, why is there AA on Tobruk?

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

They are there to shoot planes ;)

#11 pinchythelobster

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

They are there to shoot planes ;)

Funny guy...no cookie for you!! :)

#12 Colonel Tavington

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

He's serious!  Not many know about the underground airfield...

• Twilight likes this

#13 Rubulator

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

He's serious!  Not many know about the underground airfield...

​Yea, you have to eat the mushrooms to get there... 

• Grassy likes this

#14 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:24 AM

Here is something to consider. Make one natter for each team. Even if the other Natter is available it cannot be stolen.  What about giving each team a Flak Panzer to help even the odds? Any thought's? :angel:

Excellent Idea!

#15 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

Reading back...probably decreasing the spawn time on the natter should help or just adding a flakpanzer or two.  You can try variations in "baby steps"  to see which one is most accommodating for the success of the map.

• Renlist likes this

#16 Moving Target

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

Just make me invincible on the map. That'll even things up

#17 D Day

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:52 PM

Mod out the natters, and anything else that flies on the rest of the maps. I HATE PLANES.  :hot:

• Grassy likes this

#18 Renlist

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

Reading back...probably decreasing the spawn time on the natter should help or just adding a flakpanzer or two.  You can try variations in "baby steps"  to see which one is most accommodating for the success of the map.

This makes sense. It would increase the ground action too. There are some who join and are just too good at piloting a Natter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com