Photo

Shout Box missing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

I don`t know why but Shout Box had desapear for me from moongamers web, I ve checked if minimize it w/o notice and still not anywhere.

#2 posi

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

click forums as opposed to new content

#3 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

hi,  i still can´t see shout box when i am log in,  i can see it as guest but can´t post anything,  can someone check if any restrictions at my user or in plain words tell me what need to do to see it ?

im miss to use it  :(

#4 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

bump

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

can you see the 'shoutbox' tab under the IPS Community banner?

#6 Lin

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

You were banned from the shoutbox a while back for ignoring the very short ruleset listed at the top of the shoutbox. I have unbanned you but I strongly suggest you read and abide by those rules, or you will end up being banned again.

#7 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:03 PM

You were banned from the shoutbox a while back for ignoring the very short ruleset listed at the top of the shoutbox. I have unbanned you but I strongly suggest you read and abide by those rules, or you will end up being banned again.

:(

whatever did was not intentional,  i will pay more atention, sorry to made you tooke that desicion before. I will read rules now.

Thank you a lot for the unban.

#8 mistamontiel

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:57 PM

Pardon me bump

Has me shoutbox ban expired ..? I don't wish to PM ye Lin I know you're cluttered with PMs ={

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com