Photo

Sound

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:24 AM

Hey,

Yesterday I updated windows (I run win 7) and I updated Logitech Gaming software bc I have a different mouse. I also udated my headset in that program. Both mouse and headset are logitech.

All of a sudden I now get some sound through the speakers of my laptop and sound through my headset. Example, if I open a program and it makes a sound I hear it eighter through the speaker or through the headset. It is very anoying... I tried some different settings on both my computer and the Logitech Gaming software, but it doesn't work.

any ideas?

Miller (Joep)

#2 Waffen

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

Did you activate Windows sounds?

If so...right click your speaker in the task bar

right click sounds

at the bottom of sounds tab select none for Sounds:

click apply.

Is this what you mean or are you getting sound through both your headphones and your pc speakers at the same time?

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:24 AM

It's weird because the sound (should) always comes through my headset untill then. Sometimes it sound comes over my speakers. It's weird. I also sent Logitech a message for help. But thanks =)

#4 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:05 PM

It's weird because the sound (should) always comes through my headset untill then. Sometimes it sound comes over my speakers. It's weird. I also sent Logitech a message for help. But thanks =)

check at icon at task bar, the one that is a speaker, check if you have options to have sound from front sockets and pc speaker if so  uncheck the one for pc speaker.  Or go to your sound card program and check same,  if is the mother board that has included a sound card, check at manufacturer site of your mother board. 

#5 Rivet

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:49 AM

Does your headset plug into you sound card (via 1/4 jacks) or through USB? May have two different sound devices working at the same time. Will need to disable one. Or, define which sound goes to what device. I have TS working through my headset and all other sound through speakers.
  • -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com