Photo

Addon suggestion Vehicle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 para99

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

This i feel would be cool if it is possible would be really cool !!

It fuctionality wise is nothing more than the military off road it has both a 50. cal and a saw 249 it would add something new and fresh to bring to the server

thanks for all that read this and please like if you enjoy the idea.

Attached File  dpv_01_3.jpg   9.61KB   1 downloads

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=14310

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:48 PM

Unfortunately, this is considered a mod just like epoch is. Players would have to load the mod in order to get into the server and would make us custom which would stop the general flow of stock Epoch players. Maybe one day we can do a more customized version, but have it as a secondary server however, Overpoch and Arma3 would be ahead of it on the lists. 

Keep the ideas coming though, it is always helpful. 

#3 Chief5201

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:11 PM

We need a Firetruck in the Game. We have Fire Stations just no Fire Trucks. I have played on servers with Them, also the ability to paint vehicles.

Thanks for all your hard work Craig.

• CrDraggin likes this

#4 ComradeFrost

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:41 AM

Unfortunately, this is considered a mod just like epoch is. Players would have to load the mod in order to get into the server and would make us custom which would stop the general flow of stock Epoch players. Maybe one day we can do a more customized version, but have it as a secondary server however, Overpoch and Arma3 would be ahead of it on the lists. 

Keep the ideas coming though, it is always helpful. 

I think that approach is quite reasonable.

Last week's Friday, pretty much out of the blue, I had a sudden urge to try DayZ again after leaving it for upwards of 3 years, because I was getting tired of all the niggling little things that mod carries.

Now installing the DayZ launcher and looking for a PvE server, no problem. Both Zakk and myself found that very accessible. Once we remembered what Epoch is, that was also a worthwhile installation.

However, had the server told us "you can't join because you lack this special little mod assembly from our website", we would've simply jogged on.

I very much doubt the two of us would be the only ones to respond as such.

#5 JohnAlan

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

We need a Firetruck in the Game. We have Fire Stations just no Fire Trucks. I have played on servers with Them, also the ability to paint vehicles.

I've had a server where it allowed you to pick a different color or pattern upon purchase of certain vehicles.  I'll look around and see if I still have the script and forward it on to CrDraggin if Moongamers is interested in such a script.

#6 Chief5201

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

I've had a server where it allowed you to pick a different color or pattern upon purchase of certain vehicles.  I'll look around and see if I still have the script and forward it on to CrDraggin if Moongamers is interested in such a script.

Awesome, I hope it works out. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com