Photo

BF Addiction, withdrawal problems

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RawOysters

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

My power supply bit it last night in the middle of a game. I suspect the Russians, but it may have been one of you fiends. Regardless, I am delving into mild depression as I wait for the horse and cart that is delivering my new parts. So, I guess I am actually looking for some sort of sympathy and empathy from you heartless $#&&$$. This sucks, but the Vodka is helping.

#2 Grassy

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

Hang in there!

#3 gregefc

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:34 AM

Sadly, during your time away, we have decided to permanently ban you.
  • duff likes this

#4 Colonel Tavington

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

My power supply bit it last night in the middle of a game. I suspect the Russians, but it may have been one of you fiends. Regardless, I am delving into mild depression as I wait for the horse and cart that is delivering my new parts. So, I guess I am actually looking for some sort of sympathy and empathy from you heartless $#&&$$. This sucks, but the Vodka is helping.

Это водка, друг, это фокус заговора.

#5 Grassy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

Power supplies are cheap...check your power outlet to make sure you voltage is a consistent flow....A power conditioner may be the answer ?

• RawOysters likes this

#6 Rubulator

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

Like all good Oyyyysters... your PS sleeps with the fishes... I'm from Jersey... we know sleeping wit da fishes.... MUUUUUUUWAAAAAHAHAHA !

• RawOysters likes this

#7 RawOysters

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

Ha!, thanks bro ruuuuubbbb!
  • Rubulator likes this

#8 RawOysters

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Thks Grassy, already tested subject in question, confirmed. That PS ids guilty as hell!
  • Grassy and Rubulator like this

#9 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

I suspect the Russians,

With the competition between the last  great Russian and stinky poo bum American servers running this game, we support the free will gamers have to choose their server (who likely see the superiority of Soviet... I mean Russian gaming) and deny any involvement in power supply hackery.

• Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com