Photo

Day of Defeat Update

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Comet

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

Was fun last night. Look forward to doing it again real soon.

Do you guys still want/play the GunGame maps?

Variety is the spice of Life...please.

#22 BuzKill

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'm noticing that whenever orange_tower_v3 loads, people join the server. Have you guys run across any other orange maps good enough to make our regular rotation?

#23 WTBass

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:45 PM

Kris, I've got 9 orange maps on my system in addition to the 3 tower versions. I really don't care for the orange maps...my ping goes crazy with them for some reason.

I can zip them up into 3 or 4 files and email them over night if you want them...can't do it during the day as my connection will prolly timeout. They are from 1 MB to 5 MB each...most of them are custom maps, small but full of action.....

#24 Quetzalcoatl

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

Last night was a blast. Was good to see lots of people in the server. I had great fun mowing people down with machine gun. :)

#25 Comet

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

Tower is fine. I agree with Tim, we don't need any more. With the rotation and custom maps we offer we're good to go. Thanks for asking Kris.

I got home today and got on immediately, both Stryper and myself seeded. I thought I was playing bots until I realized these were all new players to the server...woot. I've never seen so many in game on an off night.

It's been a lot of fun listening to the reaction of those new to the game, thanks for giving it a try. :)

#26 STRYPER

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:19 AM

If seeding means sitting in the server and getting owned for an hour before Comet got there then I guess I helped :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com