Photo

Turning the timer off on Market Garden Sunday night

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Angerfist

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:25 PM

It's a proven server killer for the next map in the rotation.  I say this because that is exactly what has occurred the past two Sunday nights.

I don't have a Doctor title in statistics but measuring / witnessing something two ( 2 ) times is not really the basis to proof a theory.  :cry:

Dude, you're the worst of admins for this game.  Case in point: Monday 5-18   6:40 PM PDT, you restart the Aberdeen map after we had just been playing it for 45 minutes.  Worse than that you turned off the timer at 1400 tickets.  What the fuk is wrong with you?!  That map will last  2+ hours after having just played it 45 minutes.  You're the one turning off the timer of the first map of the rotation after Sunday Expansion packs these past two weeks also.  Question, do you own this server?

I'll use the most simple way of explaining stuff (this whole BF1942 gaming thing seem to be new for you).

If a term (word) is not part of your vocabulary, it will be of course my godgiven duty to spend even more

time with serving an easy meal for you without charging anything for it. . Or I could tell you to go read a 

book instead of coming into our forums and post stuff (which usually has an average  of 50 % Bullshit,

40 % mixture of twisted perception, lies and turning wishful thinking into reality which doesn't make it

more than Fantasy) and 10 % opinion which you adapted because it kinda sounded cool and makes

you feel tougher (manly man, opposite of being a sissy tanker, a medkit whore or a planesissy) 

I'll try to use different colors to divide my post into different sections to make it easier for you and

others to understand (Mission impossible, but hey). If any color makes you more aggressive, or if a

certain is not meant to reach your brain (like yellow text or the grey text in the so called gaming

server) please let me know.  

(Actually the word server is quite confusing, not your fault that it's your fate to be as someone who

knows it all almost everyone including the "Admin" is an idiot who has no clue. Never.).

Other guys (idiots) will think "who the hell is that guy, why is he bitching, his lack of knowledge and

skills somehow can't equalize the bullshit. 

First of all, I totally understand how you feel. Well not really, my intellect is higher than the average

manly man). That leads to conflicts. While I usally don't show people what I think of them, I try to be

nice host (respect) 

but being nice is somehow mostly interpreted as weakness by the manly man soldier.That leads to

thoughts like "I will totally ruin his round by behaving like a moron, that will show him. How does he

dare to play a map I hate when I use a service which costs me nothing !!! 

The average Assault hero who rages in the forums has been rarely ever seen, no regular saw or can't

remember him. This lack of respect needs to be answered with more aggression. 

When you realize that the admin is a Nub (gay) and must be a pussy to play a shitty map (all maps

but ... ?) 

The Assault Hero who is the one who knows the deal, will try to keep the admin's attention on the

important stuff (him). Even the Admin might be realizing that he can't just play for once because 20 %

of his teammates are not active. After getting rid of the idlers on both sides, the Admin (Nub) realizes

that the enemy already has taken all flags without any chance for him to play (his own fault, fairness =

gay) The Assault will try to get the "control" (the disrespect for the maps, the server, the community,

the Admin). A good tactics is always to team up with other reak men and try to make the round as

shitty as possible for the Admin and players who actually like map. The so called "First round" ends

very quick, approx. 10 minutes earlier than the timer. The Assault hero thinks about he totally owned

the enemy by standing around and doing nothing but bitching. He and the other real players are

already having daydreams of how they can terrorize the Admin (selfish asshole) on and on and ruin

his next round also. His pants get totally wet just because of the thought how he use all three

grenades against the Admin (gay). He is not sure if he should he should call the admin a

"pussytanker" before or after he naded him out of nowhere.

The tickets drop, and you see that one of those Medikhos (Cheaters anyway) got gold, Hurry, use a

semi-invented hacklike sounding word to cuss at him. (Boom bitch). The medic must be crying, like

when .... Soldier, don't bekomm ah Pussi like the rest, it's about to be ass whack as possible :

Constant camping !! That will teach them a lesson.

But, unbelievable : after a unsexy 1st round the nub Admin set a second. How does he dare to play

his favourite map again, he has no right to play (continue harassing and threatening him, it always

helps to say "I talk to Lin, your Admin time is over". It takes you about 20 - 45 to make a post which is

aggressive enough. Don't think about truth or how bigger possibilty of making yourself to an even bigger clown.

Wasn't he the who is responsible for playing which you hate ALREADY 1 or 2 weeks ago ??

(all but some maps with lols, but ONLY if it doesn't get ruined by hackers, but since you know that most including

admin hack, you decide to go to the forums, we vor some reason, the sedond round almost refilled the server, and other

random guys almost hide your inside with some siuff you won't read anyway.

What a shitty game, that admin stole 1,5 hours of his preciuos time. At least you can be sure that the rest of your team

(the best) will continue to bitch at that nub, he could ban them instead of thinking that thw semi-apes might stop. But they

don't ! Take that admin. Total vicory. That Admin learned his lesson , but we go on tomorrow. If Das allows us to spent

some time at the computer and doesn't touch us anymore. 

• -=TheTroopeR=- and gregefc like this

#22 Angerfist

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:35 PM

Seriously punk, I remembered your first post. Full of shit and in an aggressive way that it will make all others look like nuns. 

While I RARELY witnessed any comments which kept on letting everyone know how shitty everyone is. 

And finally, what a surprise, you play like the average true 42 Assault guy. SHITTY. Really bad. But you talk even more shit. 

Since I was interested in how much time you spend as a guest with other apes without getting, I tried to ignore the shit it seemd that not only some

random whoevers declared to interrupt my attempt to solve some issues via typing, also hypnotized obe of the local Assault hero heroes. 

I got totally owned by the guy who preferred to jump on the scum train insted of helping. Kamikaze will aways stay the manliest man thing in ,manwar against random pussy tankers. I don't like Market that much, but what exactly did you ever to even komm hier to bitch about mapcoicen ?

Wo the hell do you think you are ? 

!realmenonlyplayassalt 

• -=TheTroopeR=- and gregefc like this

#23 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

It's a proven server killer for the next map in the rotation.  I say this because that is exactly what has occurred the past two Sunday nights.

I don't have a Doctor title in statistics but measuring / witnessing something two ( 2 ) times is not really the basis to proof a theory.  :cry:

Dude, you're the worst of admins for this game.  Case in point: Monday 5-18   6:40 PM PDT, you restart the Aberdeen map after we had just been playing it for 45 minutes.  Worse than that you turned off the timer at 1400 tickets.  What the fuk is wrong with you?!  That map will last  2+ hours after having just played it 45 minutes.  You're the one turning off the timer of the first map of the rotation after Sunday Expansion packs these past two weeks also.  Question, do you own this server?

I'll use the most simple way of explaining stuff (this whole BF1942 gaming thing seem to be new for you).

If a term (word) is not part of your vocabulary, it will be of course my godgiven duty to spend even more

time with serving an easy meal for you without charging anything for it. . Or I could tell you to go read a 

book instead of coming into our forums and post stuff (which usually has an average  of 50 % Bullshit,

40 % mixture of twisted perception, lies and turning wishful thinking into reality which doesn't make it

more than Fantasy) and 10 % opinion which you adapted because it kinda sounded cool and makes

you feel tougher (manly man, opposite of being a sissy tanker, a medkit whore or a planesissy) 

I'll try to use different colors to divide my post into different sections to make it easier for you and

others to understand (Mission impossible, but hey). If any color makes you more aggressive, or if a

certain is not meant to reach your brain (like yellow text or the grey text in the so called gaming

server) please let me know.  

(Actually the word server is quite confusing, not your fault that it's your fate to be as someone who

knows it all almost everyone including the "Admin" is an idiot who has no clue. Never.).

Other guys (idiots) will think "who the hell is that guy, why is he bitching, his lack of knowledge and

skills somehow can't equalize the bullshit. 

First of all, I totally understand how you feel. Well not really, my intellect is higher than the average

manly man). That leads to conflicts. While I usally don't show people what I think of them, I try to be

nice host (respect) 

but being nice is somehow mostly interpreted as weakness by the manly man soldier.That leads to

thoughts like "I will totally ruin his round by behaving like a moron, that will show him. How does he

dare to play a map I hate when I use a service which costs me nothing !!! 

The average Assault hero who rages in the forums has been rarely ever seen, no regular saw or can't

remember him. This lack of respect needs to be answered with more aggression. 

When you realize that the admin is a Nub (gay) and must be a pussy to play a shitty map (all maps

but ... ?) 

The Assault Hero who is the one who knows the deal, will try to keep the admin's attention on the

important stuff (him). Even the Admin might be realizing that he can't just play for once because 20 %

of his teammates are not active. After getting rid of the idlers on both sides, the Admin (Nub) realizes

that the enemy already has taken all flags without any chance for him to play (his own fault, fairness =

gay) The Assault will try to get the "control" (the disrespect for the maps, the server, the community,

the Admin). A good tactics is always to team up with other reak men and try to make the round as

shitty as possible for the Admin and players who actually like map. The so called "First round" ends

very quick, approx. 10 minutes earlier than the timer. The Assault hero thinks about he totally owned

the enemy by standing around and doing nothing but bitching. He and the other real players are

already having daydreams of how they can terrorize the Admin (selfish asshole) on and on and ruin

his next round also. His pants get totally wet just because of the thought how he use all three

grenades against the Admin (gay). He is not sure if he should he should call the admin a

"pussytanker" before or after he naded him out of nowhere.

The tickets drop, and you see that one of those Medikhos (Cheaters anyway) got gold, Hurry, use a

semi-invented hacklike sounding word to cuss at him. (Boom bitch). The medic must be crying, like

when .... Soldier, don't bekomm ah Pussi like the rest, it's about to be ass whack as possible :

Constant camping !! That will teach them a lesson.

But, unbelievable : after a unsexy 1st round the nub Admin set a second. How does he dare to play

his favourite map again, he has no right to play (continue harassing and threatening him, it always

helps to say "I talk to Lin, your Admin time is over". It takes you about 20 - 45 to make a post which is

aggressive enough. Don't think about truth or how bigger possibilty of making yourself to an even bigger clown.

Wasn't he the who is responsible for playing which you hate ALREADY 1 or 2 weeks ago ??

(all but some maps with lols, but ONLY if it doesn't get ruined by hackers, but since you know that most including

admin hack, you decide to go to the forums, we vor some reason, the sedond round almost refilled the server, and other

random guys almost hide your inside with some siuff you won't read anyway.

What a shitty game, that admin stole 1,5 hours of his preciuos time. At least you can be sure that the rest of your team

(the best) will continue to bitch at that nub, he could ban them instead of thinking that thw semi-apes might stop. But they

don't ! Take that admin. Total vicory. That Admin learned his lesson , but we go on tomorrow. If Das allows us to spent

some time at the computer and doesn't touch us anymore. 

This go to print, flrame it and placed at my gamer room as could not be wrote better,  It made me laugh so much that needed to change underwear.

I was about not to reply so people see Anger as last to update thread and not Trooper but could not stop to do it and state that Anger need to also dedicate to write some books, we might be loosing another Cervantes, Shakespeare etc.

About "planesissy"  I am one, will continue to be one and if you dont like it you can try to hit my plane :) ,  better you run to the hills,  run for your life.....

I hope Renlist  show of web muscles end for good,  we can acept constructive post with ideas to improove game but not someone that from time to time claims about same again and again and has a special taste to be in moonies server when is almost not populate and w/o admins just to came here and flame this great comunity.

#24 Rubulator

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

"medkit whore" ...... ..... ..... .... ... .. . <throws self on floor in a tantrum crying> :cry2:   How dare you besmirch our profession!!!

"Dr." Rubulator  MD. (Medkit Dancer) :monkeydance:

#25 Renlist

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:44 PM

How else can one provide constructive criticism without being critical?  Huh? Not many I know of, in control of the map rotation,  resets the map we just played for 45 minutes and starts it again to run for 2+ hours more.  That seems to me presumptuous on that admins part, but that's just me. I don't own the server. I like Aberdeen. We all fought hard for 45 minutes on it.  

To me, the last two Sundays after the expansion pack play has been..."Ok guys, this is it, the Sunday Night marathon map play, Market Garden map for 2+ hours".

Nothing wrong with that exactly.  

Only, afterwards please be around afterwards when it's 8 vs 8 remaining.  

Battleaxe, Stalingrad or Berlin.   

Thank you for your time.

#26 gregefc

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

https://youtu.be/wQYob6dpTTk
  • Captain John H. Miller and Eliminator like this

#27 Angerfist

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:46 AM

Wow my typing sucks when I'm angry. Terrible.

How else can one provide constructive criticism without being critical?  Huh? Not many I know of, in control of the map rotation,  resets the map we just played for 45 minutes and starts it again to run for 2+ hours more.  That seems to me presumptuous on that admins part, but that's just me. I don't own the server. I like Aberdeen. We all fought hard for 45 minutes on it.  

To me, the last two Sundays after the expansion pack play has been..."Ok guys, this is it, the Sunday Night marathon map play, Market Garden map for 2+ hours".

Nothing wrong with that exactly.  

Only, afterwards please be around afterwards when it's 8 vs 8 remaining.  

Battleaxe, Stalingrad or Berlin.   

Thank you for your time.

"You are the worst Admin" is not "constructive criticism". Rushing into the forums to tell me how shitty I am because you don't like ONE of my decisions is basically the opposite of constructive criticism. But hey, game on. 

#28 Angerfist

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:41 AM

"medkit whore" ...... ..... ..... .... ... .. . <throws self on floor in a tantrum crying> :cry2:   How dare you besmirch our profession!!!

"Dr." Rubulator  MD. (Medkit Dancer) :monkeydance:

Yeah, that was a new one. Even after I don't know how many years in this game, there's always new stuff. Also a nice variation to describe your profession : Medkit Spammer. 

• Rubulator likes this

#29 Grassy

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

Ren, 

How can you expect to walk into someones house and call the people who run it  "shitty" and call that constructive criticism ?  

We run a good community here, are we perfect not at all, however we are one of the last and largest server of a 13 year old game.  

If you would like to continue to play here, I am going to insist you offer an apology for insulting our staff of admins.  That is going to be a prerequisite for your continuance here.

#30 Renlist

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

If you're that thin skinned, then I suppose I apologize.  

And where did I call anyone "shitty"?  I thought feedback was welcomed without having to kiss ass.  If there's a "best" admin, it stands to reason there must be a "worst" admin.  Therefore I was ranking him among all the admins as being the worst one. That's not an attack on his person, that's simply just grading his performance.  Also, I asked wtf was up with him and his  numerous times causing maps to go on for hours causing players to leave out of boredom and frustration.  That was a question, not an attack on his person.  I also summed it up by saying do what ya want as an in-game admin, it's not my server.

OK, constructive criticism. It might be better if maps weren't set to tick down excruciatingly slow by turning off the timer from the get go. After  2+ hours on one map, the player count drops by half at the start of the next map. It's called map burnout.

• Angerfist likes this

#31 Angerfist

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:52 PM

If you're that thin skinned, then I suppose I apologize.  

:applaud:

And where did I call anyone "shitty"?  I thought feedback was welcomed without having to kiss ass.  If there's a "best" admin, it stands to reason there must be a "worst" admin.  Therefore I was ranking him among all the admins as being the worst one. That's not an attack on his person, that's simply just grading his performance.  Also, I asked wtf was up with him and his  numerous times causing maps to go on for hours causing players to leave out of boredom and frustration.  That was a question, not an attack on his person.  I also summed it up by saying do what ya want as an in-game admin, it's not my server.

OK, constructive criticism. It might be better if maps weren't set to tick down excruciatingly slow by turning off the timer from the get go. After  2+ hours on one map, the player count drops by half at the start of the next map. It's called map burnout.

Just out of interest, is putting on maps which you like and the duration of those maps your only indicator for good Admins ? If yes, do you think anyone besides yourself would take your judgement seriously ? #selfreflection

And would the fact that the 2nd round of Aberdeen (which usually gets requested by several people) usually ends with way more people than the first round (last time : 40 at the start of round 1, 60 at the end of round 2 at a kinda late time of the night) make you rethink your judgement ?

I'm in the lucky position that my favourite maps usually keep a high population for the whole night. Since years. And, believe it or not, I'll run maps which I don't like simply when I know that people like that map. Not always, but often. 

Last but not least, it happens very rarely that a map starts without timer. Two hours or more for a map happens VERY rarely. Even more than one hour is a rare thing. I don't see you often in the server, but when I do, it's mostly very late at night. It's normal that the population goes down the later it gets, and finally goes down to a minimum.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#32 shortY

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:05 AM

Back to back rounds of Aberdeen? Yuck!

#33 Angerfist

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

Is "Yuck!" a good or bad thing ? :D

#34 gregefc

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

Who r u

#35 shortY

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:44 PM

Awful thing!! Hey Greg, how are you daddy?

Seriously though, why is Guadalcanal not in rotation? It has everything and is the most even Pacific map there is!

#36 Renlist

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

Last I checked it was.  Played it yesterday and today.  Bring up the window for a map vote and it lists the maps in the rotation, tho an admin may step in and start a map not on that list. 

#37 mexican eskimo

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

Guadal is in the rotation.  Not very fun IMO.  It is even, because it is close to a mirror, but spawns are kinda far apart, much better map than Bulge or Gazala though.  Iwo the best pacific map still.

Really?
Deen is a really fun map.  Unlike Bulge which is massive and seriously is only like 5 tanks and no other transportation per team, it has tons of transportation.  As well the middle 3 spawns not that far.  It's not a good pilot map, but otherwise I think it has fun for all.

#38 Renlist

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:00 AM

Guadalcanal and Midway are similar maps in that they have a lot of sea vessels.   Midway wins out over Guadalcanal with me.  Guadalcanal doesn't suck recently, mostly because joiners didn't focus on piloting sea vehicles, which is a waste when the server isn't highly populated.

Which is also why Midway is a better map.  Ships can stop the bleeding by capping a sea flag on that map.  

There've been good matches on Guadalcanal the last few days when it was 14 vs 14. 

#39 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

I don't know about you guys but I think rotation needs a refresh.

#40 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

I don't know about you guys but I think rotation needs a refresh.

The rotation gets updated/switched every time after the RtR/SW Sundays end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com