Photo

What makes a good 1942 player?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

picking on players with pings above 200 hunting them the whole game

We will have a little talk in the server "no guts no glory" hahahahaha. You're my number 1 nemesis now. Oh wait.... That's CJ, well... you're number 2 :D

I thought you liked to be a number 2 yourself, Pedro ;)

#22 PedroBF

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

HAhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I didn't mean it that way!!! You little man!

#23 Catman

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:54 PM

What makes a good player?

A player who is good at every aspect of the game, whether it is infantry (that means medic, sniping and zooka), tank or plane.  I am not saying you gotta be top notch pro in everything but respectable in all aspects and holding your fucking ground.

I mean, seriously, an all-round player is a good player. 

• LL22 likes this

#24 PedroBF

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

Could be.... but it's quite difficult. For me it's imposible to be good with inf in moongamer. With 210 ping, it's like shooting in the dark :P

#25 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:16 AM

Could be.... but it's quite difficult. For me it's imposible to be good with inf in moongamer. With 210 ping, it's like shooting in the dark :P

same for me but i have many success with engee rifle, one shot at face and the !"#$%& medic kit whore can wait to re spawn..... :sniper1:  :Sniper:  :sniper2:

#26 Angerfist

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Me. 

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#27 scottisblack

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

INF is my best although I am respectable with Eng. too.  Sniper I'm somewahat less respectable.  Tank I'm am so-so and plane I am barely passable.

I definitely don't qualify as good all around.

Who capture flags, heal team mates, repair tanks in battle or not, pilot that careless for dogfight and help their team on foot and vehicles answering air support requests, tankers that follow and protect infantary (not just sit and spawn kill) , who alert their team by chat of "jeep to back" "enemy infantry" etc as they alert their team on sneaky enemy, dont flame others in chat, no insults, use chat only for the real deal and some jokes and thats it, dont radio espam, don´t mock or call "noobs" new players, when a new player ask how to do something answer with an accurate instruction, who take mines from his mates tanks path, who call for an dmin when see a disruptive player even if not an issue for himself, who ask not to taxi and follow rules.

For me and ive said it before, who is gentle and well manner with all in server, that is a great player.

well said.

#28 Upyerkilt

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

Great thread....enjoyed reading all opinions....not many names put foreword for quality players..
Just to say if there was a category for best dressed soldier I would take that award...my kilt and the handsome face can compare with no others on the battlefield..
Warning...do not look up if parachuting below me.
Angerfist is a great tanker only if I follow him around with my magic wrench.anger my darling...lol
  • Angerfist likes this

#29 Angerfist

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

I love your magic wrench ! cough cough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com