Photo

Battlegroup 42

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Col. D-Day {HoW}

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:24 PM

You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Inadiquate o/s Privliages.

I did every thing to fix it. I also read the faqs on PunkBusters home page and those made no sense. I could play last night then i dowmloaded Battlegroup 42 a mod that looked cool. Then installed the mod last night and the patch this morning. Then everytime i connected to a server after the level loaded for reg. bf and the mod i got this error, You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Inadiquate o/s Privliages. I reinstalled PunkBuster with the 1.6 patch for bf. That didn't help. So then i uninstalled the mod and then reinstalled the mod then a hotfix that fixes a problem with it. Then i installed the patch again and it worked i could connect this lasted about 10 minutes before it was sending me the error message. I then continued to remove and install Battlefield 1942 completely and that STILL didn't help. And this whole time since i even layed eyes on battlefield 1942 i have been a computer administrator os i don't get why it is not working. I also frequently tried to update PunkBuster with files from ur website. :bop2: :shoot2: :gunsmi: :(

#2 LeadPoison

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:52 PM

Help link

#3 Lin

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:14 PM

Let's try to keep all of the Battlegroup42 technical help errors in the same thread.

I got mine working with a minimum of problems, my probs were more with the server side of things. I now have my home server (Windows) working and Moon 3 (Linux) working. DarkFall, [FF]Tim and I were all playing in multiplayer last night without any issues (other than a visitor who was an equipment 'ho)...

#4 Col. D-Day {HoW}

Posted 17 August 2004 - 11:14 PM

It's just not working nothing is working. I have literaly done everything sooo. If anyone can help me then step up to the plate. But i don't know if i can play anymore cause this problem sooo. If u wanna help thanks.

#5 Jack

Posted 18 August 2004 - 06:55 AM

Sorry I couldn't help Col.. Maybe the computer guru squad can help you out? If not, keep emailing PB.

Just make sure your comp is clean (no spyware and etc..) before you do anything. Also, I know you said you did everything, but, just in case you missed one little thing, it is always good to do the whole PB/BF procedure again. That procedure is given on PB's site. Follow it completely and see what happens.

Lastly, if what PB says about your VX files is true, then you may have to repair them. If you have not already done so, dl Windows XP SP2 and fix your OS that way.

Remember that most of us learn from making mistakes and them fixing them. Think of this as a good and long computer lesson. With any luck you will fix your problem and then let us all know how you did it.

Don't forget that:

"When all else fails, go back to the instructions". Oh yeah, and don't eat yellow snow.

#6 The White Feather

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:59 PM

this isnt a tech q but if ur lookin to get battle group [U]DONT it freezes ur comp after a while of play do dont

#7 Capt. Conair

Posted 27 August 2004 - 06:17 PM

this isnt a tech q but if ur lookin to get battle group [U]DONT it freezes ur comp after a while of play do dont

:shutup: :huh: :blink:

#8 Why Two Kay

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:14 PM

1. Use real engligh please
2. Are you saying not to get it?
3. I have it and its fine
4. Use real english please.

#9 Capt. Conair

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:26 PM

interpretation:
"this isnt a technical help question, but if your looking to get battlegroup 1942, dont, because it freezes your computer after you play it for a while."

#10 Tu Madre

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:52 PM

:huh: Ohhh, that makes alot more sense. :eek:

#11 The White Feather

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:55 AM

srry that does i was in a hurry cause i had to go to the movies

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com