Photo

TheOriginalEnder

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 TheOriginalEnder

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

You need to fix your clan member's banner cause it's misspelled. It reflects poorly upon you.

lol my sister just pointed that out a little bit ago, I will fix it tonight, I hope.

#22 Ace_Outlaw_8

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

You need to fix your clan member's banner cause it's misspelled. It reflects poorly upon you.

lol my sister just pointed that out a little bit ago, I will fix it tonight, I hope.

AND i finally got one lol

#23 RockyTop

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

Oh man, If I played BF2 I would so join your clan. Garden Gnomes are awesome!

Oh yea, Welcome to the Forums. :)

#24 TheOriginalEnder

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:50 AM

woot, I got my new computer parts and got it assembled, assuming BF2 don't give me issues when i install it every one can look forward to getting owned by me later today; Thursday, June 18th.

#25 Ace_Outlaw_8

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

woot, I got my new computer parts and got it assembled, assuming BF2 don't give me issues when i install it every one can look forward to getting owned by me later today; Thursday, June 18th.

So did you install it yet

#26 TheOriginalEnder

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:42 AM

lol yeah, now i just need to get the cat5 wired right, you would nt belive how hard it is to get those 8 wires in the right holes and stay there long enough to crimp it.
And vacation is this week so It will be longer till i am fully back.

#27 Sylvannerese

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:15 AM

lol yeah, now i just need to get the cat5 wired right, you would nt belive how hard it is to get those 8 wires in the right holes and stay there long enough to crimp it.
And vacation is this week so It will be longer till i am fully back.

Those things are a pain in the butt to wire <_<

Hope to see you back online soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com