Photo

A hello to fellow Forumers

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 K9

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

AN introduction about me? Hmm you mean a biography? OK!

Well, My mommy told me not to talk to strangers when I was little... She also said do not post anything about me on the internet. As well as having good table manners, and to pray every night. When I was four, i got my first dog, and a couple of days ago I fractured my foot =D (My life.. pretty boring, no?)

Friends...
A lot of my friends bring their life problems to me (relationship, family, school... etc.) and I am always there to listen. I can tell what others are feeling just by looking at them, even if they aren't showing it. Nine times out of ten, I have never had the same problems they had, yet they still leave happy with the answer they have been looking for. And yes, about half the time, they find the answer by themself from talking about it, or some little advice of myne really works =D.
Knowing people trust me keeps me from going the wrong way in life, and makes me follow the path I want to go down. I would say this is the key aspect that keeps my life interesting (to me).

Computer Life...
Age of Empires I & II (AoK&AoC)
Battlefield (1942,RTR,SW,Vietnam)
Runescape
Age of Empires III
Kings of Chaos

Forums...
Forums are not my good side. I visit forums often (friends,clan,business, and regular gaming forums (ex. gamespy)), but I don't like to post much. Dont get me wrong, I love reading what others have to say, and other responses, but I am too shy to post. Is this an excuse? Nah, just putting it out there =D

Religion...
Religion plays a role in my life as well...
- Christian
- Lutheran
- Witness & Outreach Commity Member
- Member of my Church (who woulda thunk it?).

Ok, well that wraps it up. Everyone knows who I am now <.<
Looking forward to meeting some nice clan-people (other than the ones I already know -.0 )
  • posi likes this

#2 Lin

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

AN introduction about me? Hmm you mean a biography? OK!

Well, My mommy told me not to talk to strangers when I was little... She also said do not post anything about me on the internet. As well as having good table manners, and to pray every night. When I was four, i got my first dog, and a couple of days ago I fractured my foot =D (My life.. pretty boring, no?)

Friends...
A lot of my friends bring their life problems to me (relationship, family, school... etc.) and I am always there to listen. I can tell what others are feeling just by looking at them, even if they aren't showing it. Nine times out of ten, I have never had the same problems they had, yet they still leave happy with the answer they have been looking for. And yes, about half the time, they find the answer by themself from talking about it, or some little advice of myne really works =D.
Knowing people trust me keeps me from going the wrong way in life, and makes me follow the path I want to go down. I would say this is the key aspect that keeps my life interesting (to me).

Dimitri? :huh:

Computer Life...
Age of Empires I & II (AoK&AoC)
Battlefield (1942,RTR,SW,Vietnam)
Runescape
Age of Empires III
Kings of Chaos

Forums...
Forums are not my good side. I visit forums often (friends,clan,business, and regular gaming forums (ex. gamespy)), but I don't like to post much. Dont get me wrong, I love reading what others have to say, and other responses, but I am too shy to post. Is this an excuse? Nah, just putting it out there =D

No, you're not. You posted, and you didn't just say "Hi". ;)

etc...

Welcome to MoonGamers!

#3 Frosath

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

i used to play runescape about a year or two ago welcome to moongamers :D

#4 summens

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:48 AM

:bhi: welcome to the moon

#5 DAN_DALY

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:42 AM

Welcome aboard Canine,

Hope you enjoy our forums and our great gaming community! :D

Thanks for your intro and I hope to see ya on the beach soon!

Take care and remember.......

Game on!! :pinkele:

#6 birney

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:12 AM

Nice intro canine, welcome to moongamers. Do you play as canine in bf42??

#7 dodgem

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:00 AM

Nice intro canine, welcome to moongamers. Do you play as canine in bf42??

He plays as "K9" I believe. I saw him on yesterday.

Welcome to the Forums K9 :)

#8 Langley

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

Welcome aboard Canine.

#9 K9

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

Thanks guys, and yes I do play as "K9". When i registered it said the name had to be 3+characters or 4+... I dont remember... :wacko:

**EDIT** Oh yea, my sig says that as well =D

#10 Irviding

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

welcome!

#11 G.SKULL

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

WELCOME

#12 Comet

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Interesting read, thank you.

Welcome to MoonGamers, make yourself at home.

#13 Chernenkov

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

Don't feel shy about posting. Soon you'll be a forum spammer.

*Looks at his own post count*

#14 RockyTop

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

Welcome sir, enjoy the forums! No reason to be shy here, its not like you will ever see any of these people in real life. (Unless you go to a MoonMeet) :)

#15 K9

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:51 AM

BUMP!

What an outdated introduction. So young and naive. Getting to know members of this 'clan'? Nah, it's a community. A family.

I'm still a good friend to those around me... still a Christian... still play some of the games I listed above... still listen to my mom regarding the whole 'not to talk to strangers' thing. 

Anyways, HI! I'm K9. I used to frequent these parts... Always said I'd come back and never really got back into it. 

Well, I hope to say I'm back for good now. I frequent other games, such as League of Legends and Tera... but the nostalgia of BF1942 has pulled me back here. I wish DoD:S still had population... I recently bought ARMA 2 on Steam while it was on sale because my whole friends list is always playing it. Yes, that means you (Warrior, Corpse, Stahlman, Enforcer, Lin, Capt. Miller, Birney, Smegga, Kerfuffle). 

To update the age old post, I'm a college graduate, I have a full time job, and I'm currently taking night classes for my Masters in Business Admin. My foot fracture from seven years ago has also healed... thankfully.

Hope to talk to everyone soon! :)

• posi likes this

#16 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:18 AM

Ah yes, yet another old time player returning to the best FPS game ever made. A classic move!

Welcome back!

#17 Thirteen

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

DOD:S may be on the come back... Discussions are being had, and plans are being formulated. :)  (13 waves at K9)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com