Photo

I need help with Girlfriend problem

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

I tried to post in other area of forums but said I couldnt. Anyway I need alittle insight. I meet this lady and she just knocked me off my feet, love at first sight, lady of my dreams. I am 45, have 5 kids, but dang she just knocked me out. What should I do about this email she sent me

maybe in time I can try again, you have all the qualities I like but I have to get my heart back before I can give to another. Wouldnt you rather have all of me instead of just a part?

Please no wise comment or anything like that. I really hurt. What should I do , Move on? Wait for her like I told her? I feel like a little kid and do not know what to do.

#2 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

I tried to post in other area of forums but said I couldnt. Anyway I need alittle insight. I meet this lady and she just knocked me off my feet, love at first sight, lady of my dreams. I am 45, have 5 kids, but dang she just knocked me out. What should I do about this email she sent me

maybe in time I can try again, you have all the qualities I like but I have to get my heart back before I can give to another. Wouldnt you rather have all of me instead of just a part?

Please no wise comment or anything like that. I really hurt. What should I do , Move on? Wait for her like I told her? I feel like a little kid and do not know what to do. I tried to talk to her on facebook, now I am blocked. Dont answer me now on text/phone. I just dont want to mess this up anymore.

Edited by MrK665, 24 May 2012 - 07:43 AM.

#3 Racer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

Sorry dude, but she's blowing you off and you need to move on.

Edited by Racer, 24 May 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#4 Thumper

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

Please no wise comment or anything like that. I really hurt. What should I do , Move on? Wait for her like I told her? I feel like a little kid and do not know what to do.

I would say that she is not interested and is just trying to let you down lightly, however, I also think that she may be trying to keep you on the "Back Burner" for when SHE wants you. I have been in this situation before, my suggestion is not waste anymore time on this, look for someone else that is ready for a relationship (if that is what you are looking for).

My experience is, finding a quality relationship doesn't happen when you're looking for it, it catches you by surprise when you least expect it

#5 Bullet-BS

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

You may have overwhelmed her when you fell for her. Give her some time and space, if this is meant to be it will happen. She has to know your not a stalker, and I know it may hurt or sound cliche' but give her the space she needs and just be there if/when she is ready.

#6 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Thank you. Yes she said that to me. Threw up flag and is sign of someone that is controlling and possessive. So I did text get this morning and won't again , cause I am far from that.

#7 Racer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Women are far more interested in men that ignore them than the ones that are "there" everytime they turn around.
  • dodgem likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Love is a myth. You're better off getting a dog. Or even better yet...a cat.

#9 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hehe was thinking about getting a dog, hard though I have 5 kids from ages 6 to 11

#10 Lin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

They would love one, and it would help them to learn responsibility. Welcome back, by the way!

#11 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

:-) My friend at work has puppies a week old, been thinking about it

#12 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Women are far more interested in men that ignore them than the ones that are "there" everytime they turn around.

Lol, you know I know this, haha , I have done it and totally know what you mean. Prob one of the times I should have, lol, and didnt. Life is a learning experience. 45 and still learn something new everyday. My dad told me that when i was a kid

They would love one, and it would help them to learn responsibility. Welcome back, by the way!

Thank you :-)

#13 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

I get my kids every other weekend, this is my weekend :-) cant wait

#14 Racer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

NO !!!! One p***y is just as bad as another !!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :whippingsmiley:

#15 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

NO !!!! One p***y is just as bad as another !!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :whippingsmiley:

LoL :D

#16 Lin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

You bad man!! LOL

#17 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

You bad man!! LOL

Lol :D Ill be good haha

#18 MrK665

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

I want to thank all ya`ll. I am going to do what everyone said, well animals for now till I get my life strait. I am going to move on, get couple things in my life strait. Things I listened to her about, i will give her her time. She has been hurt and still has feelings for ex boyfriend. I promised her time. I shoulda shutup yesterday lol meaning texting nothing mean or nothing. I wanted really opinon from a women. I know what guys would say, haha! but again, might have had same thing happen and did. Anyway lol, Thank you , I can talk a storm lol, just the way I am. Your right about the stalker, you hit the nail on head cause she had one. I will not text her period. I am down to earth. :D

#19 Bullet-BS

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hehe was thinking about getting a dog, hard though I have 5 kids from ages 6 to 11

German Shepherd or Lab will fit your family like a glove. Cats are inherently evil keep them away from your kids if you don't want them to turn into Damian.

#20 Lin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Dog size depends on the living situation. The kids will LOVE visiting you, though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com