Photo

I need help with Girlfriend problem

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Warrior124

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

Women are one of lifes great mysteries. Just when you think you have them figured out they can confuse you all over again. I'm still trying to figure them out, myself. :lol:

#22 MrK665

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

Just have to listen to them. No women is ever the same.I learned alot over the years lol, you are right too. But one thing i did learn, Is to listen to what they say, not just a yeah, OK , but listen. They tell you everything, most guys don`t want to listen. I know lol, thats why I am not married no more.They are accually pretty simple, some you need a manual, that cant talk , and you have to have an interruptor, like ,what`s wrong? (Nothing) lol , that you have to go back and think before what happened lol. Great mysteries, also great to be with :-). I should have listened 2 days ago, and started giving here time then, instead of sending pics, I was so used to talking to her allday and night and seeing her, was hard to stop.lol. Prob where I went wrong, time apart makes heart grow fonder. Like the other night, I asked her if she wanted to come with me and kids this weekend, She said she had to work, she is on call till june. I listened. thats when I should have stop talking because thats when line on communication was still open on Facebook.lol. I had asked her after i got that email, I started post with , and thats what she said. I needed a inturptor lol. This lady is pretty important to me. She wants a dog too. I have idea about that. Yall are great , shouldnt have waited so long to join your forums, I am just a busy man, I am flooring contractor. You all made me feal at home . Thank you. Noel. All your replies yesterday helped me through day, and made me feel 100% better and thank you. I am still running up the walls not to call or text her but I can do it. And dont get me wrong , not saying stupid stuff, just talking to her. Anyway lol I can ramble lol. Yall have a great day :D

#23 MrK665

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

You may have overwhelmed her when you fell for her. Give her some time and space, if this is meant to be it will happen. She has to know your not a stalker, and I know it may hurt or sound cliche' but give her the space she needs and just be there if/when she is ready.

So , you said so she knows I am no stalker. So cease and never text her again?, like this weekend no Happy Memorial Day? Just wait for her to contact me? No break the ice in week or 2?

#24 MrK665

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

You may have overwhelmed her when you fell for her. Give her some time and space, if this is meant to be it will happen. She has to know your not a stalker, and I know it may hurt or sound cliche' but give her the space she needs and just be there if/when she is ready.

So , you said so she knows I am no stalker. So cease and never text her again?, like this weekend no Happy Memorial Day? Just wait for her to contact me? No break the ice in week or 2?

I hate to ask stupid questions, I just never did the time and space thing lol, I am not that kinda guy. Like I was saying this lady just knocked me out, like perfect , personality , everything , drop dead gorgeous , sweet, list goes on lol, And for once I want to. I just want to do something right.

#25 spookyload

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Love is a myth. You're better off getting a dog. Or even better yet...a cat.

Hmm...crazy cat lady?

#26 Lin

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Is it a choice between that, or a demented dog lady?

Dogs are like babies; blindly loyal, love you no matter what, helpless to take care of themselves. Cats are like husbands; they let you know how unimportant they think you are, and you never know if they'll come home at night.

I really haven't chimed in with any advice here because there is so much unknown data. The only two people who really know what is going on are MrK and his girlfriend. If you really want to know what she is thinking, ask her and don't try to guess. It might turn out ok, or it might not. You'll have to be ready to hear things you don't want to hear, but it's better than playing games with words and emotions and it's better than being on permanent hold.

#27 MrK665

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Is it a choice between that, or a demented dog lady?

Dogs are like babies; blindly loyal, love you no matter what, helpless to take care of themselves. Cats are like husbands; they let you know how unimportant they think you are, and you never know if they'll come home at night.

I really haven't chimed in with any advice here because there is so much unknown data. The only two people who really know what is going on are MrK and his girlfriend. If you really want to know what she is thinking, ask her and don't try to guess. It might turn out ok, or it might not. You'll have to be ready to hear things you don't want to hear, but it's better than playing games with words and emotions and it's better than being on permanent hold.

SHe wants a dog , and has been eyeing up the homeless cats outside lol.

#28 Sillyminion

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

^ This, right there. You know what you should do, it just doesn't happen to fall inline with what you want to do. Which flat out sucks, but it's the only choice that has any reasonable chance of success.

It really doesn't matter whether she is letting you down easy without actually telling you she isn't interested in you right now (always a horrible thing to do) or she is genuine in her need for time to heal. If you try to force a relationship with someone who does not want one, you are going to have a bad time.

Oh and totally get a cat. Dogs are emotionally dependent and NEED to spend time with you to be happy. Cats on the other hand are independent of you and when a cat is spending time with you it's because they WANT to.

#29 MrK665

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Least havi :D ng my kids this weekend is taking things off my mind

#30 MrK665

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

Lol its so hard. You know it's like. I am a little kid, just got the most favorite toy I been waiting for my whole life, then I had to put it down and not play with it. I hope you are right. :-)

#31 Racer

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

Lol its so hard. You know it's like. I am a little kid, just got the most favorite toy I been waiting for my whole life, then I had to put it down and not play with it. I hope you are right. :-)

You had to put it down because you were about to break it !! :)
  • Sillyminion likes this

#32 MrK665

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

Wow, heavy duty, thank you

#33 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi,

Can´t add much more as I read good advices here, I am divorced and I found love again by accident,
if you keep trying you will be seen as needy by womans and they don´t like that, they like clowns that
act like action heroes.... I suggest with next one that you have that feelings to show a confindent,
exelent humor and a safe person and will be half way to her hart.

About cats or dogs, Dogs are loyal till the end they will never ever let you down. Cats think that
they own you, they act as no need for anyone, so if you dont have a rat infection don´t get one.

#34 MrK665

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hi,

Can´t add much more as I read good advices here, I am divorced and I found love again by accident,
if you keep trying you will be seen as needy by womans and they don´t like that, they like clowns that
act like action heroes.... I suggest with next one that you have that feelings to show a confindent,

About cats or dogs, Dogs are loyal till the end they will never ever let you down. Cats think that
they own you, they act as no need for anyone, so if you dont have a rat infection don´t get one.

Yeah forsure. Least I am not the stalker, she talked about she had. You are a Maiden fan ha? Love them, they are my all time fav band. Seen them years ago with Queenryche at radio city music hall, New York. Wish that night didnt end. Simply awesome.

#35 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Hi,

Yeah forsure. Least I am not the stalker, she talked about she had. You are a Maiden fan ha? Love them, they are my all time fav band. Seen them years ago with Queenryche at radio city music hall, New York. Wish that night didnt end. Simply awesome.

Yes ! any time i feel that life problems are about to pass over my head, I take my bike, my mp4 player
, place my confortable headphones, my helmet and hit some road and after a while, power again to face
all this that is life. I saw then once in Rio de Janeiro and like you also wished that night never ends.
Pure hevy rock magic !!! I bought a The Trooper T-shirt hand painted, in petropolis city, the guy painted it infront of me, couldnt bealive what he did with a blank black tshirt and a aerograhp in about 15 minutes ! I have it
still today after 11 years and is my fav.

UP THE IRONS !

#36 Willie V.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

I would also say give it time! I would also say get a big dog, like a Great Dane or a rescue dog from a shelter. I have both and I have to say dogs are the best. We love ours like they are are kids, just one empty nesters opinion.

#37 MrK665

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

Friend has a puppies, I have been thinking about it.

#38 thee_oddball

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

http://www.imdb.com/...u/vi1518338073/

#39 Catman

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

"About cats or dogs, Dogs are loyal till the end they will never ever let you down. Cats think that
they own you, they act as no need for anyone, so if you dont have a rat infection don´t get one."

Dogs change your life for the worst. Can't take a vacation because you can't leave your dog alone... They own your life by altering what your life should be. They are loyal, I guess, but the owner should be the loyal one. Dogs are more likely to kill human beings than cats. Bad statement. :( Cats are way more independent than dogs. They can survive the streets better than dogs. Fact. They are tougher. My cats get into fights with raccoons and live. They give affection, love, and sleep all day. They will yell at you when they want food though! Got a mouse problem in the house? Unleash the cat! :) Won't bother you. :)

If you get a dog, get a rottweiler. My favourite breed.

Back to topic for MrK665: Hope you find what you looking for! :P Good luck!

#40 MrK665

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

"About cats or dogs, Dogs are loyal till the end they will never ever let you down. Cats think that
they own you, they act as no need for anyone, so if you dont have a rat infection don´t get one."

Dogs change your life for the worst. Can't take a vacation because you can't leave your dog alone... They own your life by altering what your life should be. They are loyal, I guess, but the owner should be the loyal one. Dogs are more likely to kill human beings than cats. Bad statement. :( Cats are way more independent than dogs. They can survive the streets better than dogs. Fact. They are tougher. My cats get into fights with raccoons and live. They give affection, love, and sleep all day. They will yell at you when they want food though! Got a mouse problem in the house? Unleash the cat! :) Won't bother you. :)

If you get a dog, get a rottweiler. My favourite breed.

Back to topic for MrK665: Hope you find what you looking for! :P Good luck!

Thank you :-) You are funny. Thats why I have been debating about a dog, I had a choc lab years ago, and its almost harder than having kids lol.

Edited by MrK665, 26 June 2012 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com