Photo

Please start kicking and banning trolls

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stoned_Hippy_Dude

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

To whom it may concern,

I've been playing BF42 since there was a BF42. Most of you Old School Gamers have seen me on the server many times over the last decade. Every year I donate $10 for the priviledge to play on Mg's server. Lately the server has become infested with trolls whose only purpose for coming there is to disrupt play. One particularly annoying little sheet (500 bananas), comes on the server every day chat spamming hundreds of times and taunting anyone who complains about it. But it's not just him, there are 1/2 a dozen others who come in there just to tk their teams vehicles and planes etc, just to piss people off.

Bottom line: Start kicking and banning these people, or I won't be coming to the server any more, and I won't be donating my money to keep said server runing. I think I speak for a lot of us Old School Gamers, in that enough is enough.

That is all, Carry on, As you were, Greg Young

P.S. I am a 53 yr old disabIed veteran. I used to enjoy the server immensely. I would like to get the gaming back to the way it was before, and I would pay $100 towards the server fees, to be an Admin, with kick and ban priviledges. or at least be able to kick someone, and petition for a ban.

• CookieMonster likes this

#2 Grassy

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up, we will watch for the player you mentioned.  I know it gets frustrating at times.

Hang in there 

#3 PedroBF

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

I know what you mean dude, but sometimes the kick or ban is not enough. Admins do what they can and what they have in hand but they still come back. Please dont get angry :)

#4 Lin

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

Stoned, please get Teamspeak3 and come join us so we can talk with you. If you are interested in adminning, that and completing an admin application are the way to start.

Thank you!

• Grassy likes this

#5 Angerfist

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

Hey man,

I know that you're a regular since years, and I trust your word. You can believe me when I say that we are doing our best to keep the server enjoyable.

please mention bad stuff you see also in game chat. Me and other Admins are often using different names to get some play time, but we won't ignore your requests for help. It just could take a little bit longer than usually to react. 

Also, please use this link to post about urgent issues / issues with certain players. That helps all of us. 

http://www.moongamer...c=47570&page=13

#6 Stoned_Hippy_Dude

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

By the way, shortly after I posted my original message I was Banned. The only thing I can figure is that I must have been playing under a different user name, and an admin saw me TK a teamate (most likely after he had TK'd me several times first). Or was it becasue of a more sinister reason? ;-) So anyway, can some one unban me? My IP address is 192.168.1.254

#7 Grassy

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

SHD   Please use this link, go here and post your unban request and the proper folks will give it attention.

CLICK THIS

Make sure to follow the instructions bro...thanks a lot!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com