Photo

I need air support...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ronda Rousey

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:18 PM

Because I ain't no fancy pantsy flyboy! Thanks in advance to all the pilots on my team for your continued air support, and thanks to Moongamers for always being the best place to enjoy Battlefield!

I have played under a few different names since the beta of BF1942... <<NA Bas Rutten>>, Rainbow Unicorns, and Vanderlei Silva in the demo days. I dream of being on Wake Island riding around in jeeps sometimes.

I tried to get my wife to play too, but she got slaughtered and just watches now. My four year old daughter on the other hand, wants to learn how to play so she climbs up in my lap all the time and studies what I do. She learned from watching me play how to dramatically say "I'm dead!" recently. She also heard the Americans say "Damn!" when they die and I had to explain to her that's a bad word! Way to go EA!

Well, I just wanted to say hello n stuff, been a lurker too long. Long live Moongamers, the last and strongest BF room that survived after the nuclear apocalyptic fallout of Gamespy's collapse! HAIL!!! 

• FunkMastaSpaz and LegofLamb like this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

See you in the server and in TS ;)

#3 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

Because I ain't no fancy pantsy flyboy! Thanks in advance to all the pilots on my team for your continued air support, and thanks to Moongamers for always being the best place to enjoy Battlefield!

I have played under a few different names since the beta of BF1942... <<NA Bas Rutten>>, Rainbow Unicorns, and Vanderlei Silva in the demo days. I dream of being on Wake Island riding around in jeeps sometimes.

I tried to get my wife to play too, but she got slaughtered and just watches now. My four year old daughter on the other hand, wants to learn how to play so she climbs up in my lap all the time and studies what I do. She learned from watching me play how to dramatically say "I'm dead!" recently. She also heard the Americans say "Damn!" when they die and I had to explain to her that's a bad word! Way to go EA!

Well, I just wanted to say hello n stuff, been a lurker too long. Long live Moongamers, the last and strongest BF room that survived after the nuclear apocalyptic fallout of Gamespy's collapse! HAIL!!! 

Call for AIR suport and ill rush to help !! :)

• LegofLamb likes this

#4 Ronda Rousey

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:56 PM

Yeah Trooper you must be part bird! 

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#5 Waffen

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

I like to give good air support If I don't have opposing skilled pilots.

If I do I have to deal with them first and feel bad for the "enemy armor spotted" guys on the ground.

I see you're in Houston I'm near Texarkana.

#6 King of the Squirrels

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:51 AM

Welcome, you kill me too much.

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

I am more of a Miesha Tate fan.

But welcome anyways. :)

#8 Rivet

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:24 AM

Welcome to the forums!!!  I don't think I will get in any of your vehicles... Judging from your sig.  See you in the battle!

#9 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

Man, I've been thinking about it, and I've probably been playing here since Moongamer's inception! Hail MG almighty! 

#10 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

I like to give good air support If I don't have opposing skilled pilots.

If I do I have to deal with them first and feel bad for the "enemy armor spotted" guys on the ground.

I see you're in Houston I'm near Texarkana.

The Town that Dreaded Sundown... no wonder you're a killer!

#11 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

Welcome, you kill me too much.

I used to shoot squirrels with my BB gun, I wish we had air rifles on BF!! 

I feel bad for the other squirrels now though... you must avenge them!

#12 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:21 PM

Welcome to the forums!!!  I don't think I will get in any of your vehicles... Judging from your sig.  See you in the battle!

It's cool man, I promise not to intentionally run our jeep off of a cliff if you "JUMP IN!!"

I am more of a Miesha Tate fan.

But welcome anyways. :)

I wish Meisha would destroy Cyborg first instead of Ronda...

#13 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

See you in the server and in TS ;)

I promise to get TS soon homie, money is tight or else I would be donating right now. The wifey already understands the importance of funding our fun, so hopefully we will surprise you guys soon!

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#14 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

I love knife fights that don't interfere too much with base conquering! Here's lookin at YOU Juda! 

#15 Ronda Rousey

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:47 PM

Oh, and a mighty HAILZ and YEE HAWWW to all the other Texas players!!! (Other southern states count too!)

#16 MadThinq

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

Hi, welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com