Photo

DayZ Epoch Suggestion Thread

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MindGames

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

IZClgU8.jpg

Hello! This thread can be used to gather information and suggestions on the Arma 2 DayZ Epoch server! Put your ideas here and suggestions if you have any, there is no grantee that a suggestion will be accepted from the staff, and there is no set timeline on when any of the suggestions can be worked on. This is just a place to post an idea or change.

Thank you!

#2 Opsblitz

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:16 AM

Hello,

My first suggestion would be to change the notification text colors.

1) When a mission has spawned = RED

2) When a mission has been completed = BLUE or DARK GREEN

Set Way-points

Please change to a darker color as green just blends in with the scenery. Maybe RED would be nice.

• MindGames likes this

#3 Lyn 2

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

How about putting tin bars at the traders. The loss of vehicles in a very timely manner makes it hard to keep up with looting for bottles.  And no wise cracks about how fast I have been loosing them!

• MindGames likes this

#4 Randigar

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:26 PM

or you could eat 6 cans of food and no hunting for bottles

• DoberMan Pin-Sure likes this

#5 Rogue0511

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:45 PM

Is it possible to rearrange the scroll menu when towing a vehicle?. No problems when using a land vehicle, but when towing with a chopper the "drop ......" is in the top position normally populated by "AUTOHOVER" causing accidental dropping of vehicles......

#6 MindGames

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Day/Night cycle. Adds a whole new element to the game. Feeling melancholy without it, reminds me of when DayZ first came out and how adventurous it was. 

#7 FyrenStar

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:16 AM

Day/Night cycle. Adds a whole new element to the game. Feeling melancholy without it, reminds me of when DayZ first came out and how adventurous it was. 

i would like that to happen aswell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com