Striker

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Striker

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:59 PM

Game Name:

Striker

Matthew

Well... I'm Matt. I'm 19. I live in Michigan... our hockey is amazing even though every other sport we have sucks.... GO WINGS STANLEY CUP 2008! I'm a country bumpkin that grew up between a country area and a village.... not much going on here. I love writing. I love computers, and I love Moongamers. The first FPS I ever played online was BF1942. But I didn't start with that. I started back when Medal of Honor (or MoH) came out on playstation. I bought all of those for PC, and two for the consoles. then branched out into Bf1942, CoD, DoD, CS, BF2, and BF2142. I've been through a lot here. seen a lot of changes, and played every game on all of moon's server's, and mostly moon's servers only. I survived the fall of CS in '06, and the deletion of the CoD servers. I stuck through the shortages in members and staff, and still happily reside here as a loyal member. Moon forever baby!!! WOOT!

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:54 AM

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the intro fellow Moonie!! BF 1942 was also the first FPS I ever played online as well. Sounds like you've been hangin' with the Moon community through thick and thin, good job soldier!!

As far as Michigan sucking at sports, well, I remember some vicious showdowns back in the day between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines. Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler were awesome. I experienced a lecture given by Woody Hayes and let me tell ya, it was very inspirational.

Thanks once again Matt for supporting the best gaming community out there! :D

#3 Striker

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

no thank you Dan... because you're awesome... oh and i remember the wolverines doing pretty good. Hail, the conquering Woodson! Dan, have you ever heard of the Vipers? The old college hockey team? I miss them too.

hey?! Where's my siggy? It's gone... don't tell me imageshack deleted it!!!! OHH!!!! THAT WAS MY ONLY COPY AND I WAS GOING TO KEEP IT FOREVER!!!!! ARRRRGHGHHH!!!

#4 dodgem

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:18 AM

Hellooo there old face. Thanks for the history brief :)

#5 WishEffectz

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:42 AM

hey matt, yeah i got to know you alot better on ts too, even though you dont have a mic at the moment :D. You seem like a pretty cool guy. Nice to meet you though man, hope to see you on the beach again here soon, take care bud ;).

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

no thank you Dan... because you're awesome... oh and i remember the wolverines doing pretty good. Hail, the conquering Woodson! Dan, have you ever heard of the Vipers? The old college hockey team? I miss them too.

hey?! Where's my siggy? It's gone... don't tell me imageshack deleted it!!!! OHH!!!! THAT WAS MY ONLY COPY AND I WAS GOING TO KEEP IT FOREVER!!!!! ARRRRGHGHHH!!!

Vipers??? Can't seem to recall them. :blink:

#7 Striker

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

Vipers??? Can't seem to recall them. :blink:

yeah they were an old minor league team that played at the palace of auburn hills alot. didn't figure you'd know who they were.

#8 summens

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

:bhi: hi matthew

#9 VonRipper

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

Hi come into Oman........we will bomb you shoot you mine you and run you over..............youll love it :whippingsmiley:

#10 Tambulance

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:21 AM

striker!sup broham

#11 Striker

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hi come into Oman........we will bomb you shoot you mine you and run you over..............youll love it :whippingsmiley:

that was the only server i played bf2 on here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com