Photo

New Missions, new difficulty

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:21 AM

We have added some new missions into Chernarus. You might think they are easy...and you might be right...or not.

The blue and green missions now have RPGs, and courage has been turned up. We may continue to increase the difficulty level of these missions, so please be careful.

Enter at your own risk!

#2 SgtBarrett

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

Where's the "like" button!!

#3 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

I finally found this forum after yesterday i ran straight into a hail of rpg fire lol thanks for the boost to missions, pve is getting more exciting as we implement new stuff like this

#4 Enforcer

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

I finally found this forum after yesterday i ran straight into a hail of rpg fire lol thanks for the boost to missions, pve is getting more exciting as we implement new stuff like this

Exactly our intent. I always wanted a pve server where we must sometimes work as a team to accomplish the goal vs being sniped after I just spawned in and have nothing. Thanks for the comments. It validates what we are trying to do makes sense..

#5 JohnAlan

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

Just put the ability to purchase the scud missiles at Kline so I can get even with those evil ai's for shooting down my chopper. Then we can see who is left standing (man or ai) lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com