Photo

So what happened this time?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sephiroth

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:13 AM

I haven't logged on here in a quite a while. Soooooo what was the reason my ban earlier? From what I recall I was just flying around all by myself. 

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:40 AM

Be more specific? Gamename, hash, IP and when was earlier?

#3 sephiroth

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:59 AM

Ummm idk what my info is I play this game every other weekend. owznr hax, maybe around 1:30 central. I think posi was admin at the time, I was also on teamspeak.

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

If it was from today, you might want to make an unban request: http://www.moongamer...p?showforum=173

#5 sephiroth

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:36 AM

I'm not asking to be unbanned, I'm simply asking what was the reason for the ban. If you guys decide to unban me after a day that's fine, I've lost faith in any 1942 server left out there. I just jump on from time to time to have a few hours of game time with a couple of old school players. I'll be the first to admit that I've gotten myself kick/banned before for running my mouth in the past but not really sure what happened tonight. I'm sure it's situations like this one that cause good players such as Tus maverick to leave. That's all I have to say about Tus. 

#6 posi

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:18 PM

I expect a negative rant from a player now and again and am tolerant when it hits the forums.  Justified or not, if it allows that player to vent 'outside' of game where the comments have the potential to sour the room..  It is a good thing.

I was in teamspeak at the time of your ban.  I informed your 'clan' that the server has been under duress all day and to please stifle any complaints as the players who we're on the server had not been able to complete a map, were frustrated, and we were lucky to have folks to play with at all.

You failed in this regard sir. Just as you failed to create the proper unban request.  Please follow protocol in the future, there will be no release without an unban request.

A few notes 

Neither the players or the staff are to be subjected to constant criticism or insults.

Teamspeak channels are not there for you or your friends to 'needle' the admin for server changes.  

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

#7 sephiroth

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:05 PM

DId I say anything to anyone? I was by myself in game and on teamspeak. Not once did you mention anything to me in game or on ts (again I was alone), so I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say you informed the 'clan' about server issues. I'm not asking to be unbanned which is why I haven't made an unban request. I'm just asking what the ban was for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com