Photo

Shout out to Angelito

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rubulator

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:17 PM

Last night we were playing Gazala. There were only 8 to 10 players... Angelito logged in and was placed on Axis who already had an Über pilot, "Smiling Illegally" . I was smurfed as a non admin. I asked him to switch teams because he is a good pilot himself and he switched right away. 

This is the kind of sportsmanship that gives you hope that we can keep this ole game a chugg'n.

So...  SHOUT OUT to my player of the day ::::::

:spinstar:  Angelito​ ​​ :spinstar: 

• Captain John H. Miller, Grinch and CroCop50 like this

#2 Rubulator

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:19 PM

Meant to post this in public BF forum... can someone move please... Thanks :)

#3 Moving Target

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:31 AM

Angelito is one of those pilots you hate. Until he is on your side. Then you hug & squeeze him like he's a puppy you got for Christmas when you're 6 years old.
  • Rubulator likes this

#4 Steve2112

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:33 AM

In reality, Rub...this is as much of testament to yourself as Angelito. You've earned the respect to be listened to. My compliments! {golf clap}

• Rubulator likes this

#5 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:54 PM

This is for Rub. Secret footage filmed at last Admin meeting. Which one is Birney???  :)

#6 Rubulator

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:50 AM

LOL... I dont know Birney all that well. He's always been nice and pleasant to me. So I cant envision him jumping out of a cake shooting...

Maybe doing a lil drag and popping out?   :jawdrop:    :leave:
 ​

#7 beerby

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:48 PM

Angel is one of those pilots who will just loop bomb infantry over and over, even if there are better targets.  He deserves no love.

#8 Rubulator

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

Angel is one of those pilots who will just loop bomb infantry over and over, even if there are better targets.  He deserves no love.

And you deserve an opinion ;)

#9 CroCop50

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:29 AM

You shouldnt even have to ask anyone Rubu. There is only a handful of good pilots and they know who they are. They also realize theyr ruining the game for others when 2 or 3 of them go on one team. But I guess only scores matter (their idea of fun) cuz they know theyr not getting any medals.

Still a nice initiative tho. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com