Photo

A221V

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 A221V

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

Most of you might not know me so here's how I got to MG. Back in February 2006 I started playing on MoonGamers BF2 Oman Server. I used to get kicked sometimes because lots of players used to break the rules. Angered by their negligence I used to tell off some of these players and get the boot for it. At this point I still had not joined the forums, I used to play on the server because I had made some friends and the atmosphere was welcoming. Round late 06, my friend 19Canadian-Killer90 got banned on my account for attacking the uncaps. This is when I would join the forums and apply for a unban request.

I would later find out about the Karkand server and the huge community of players that built up MG. I continued playing on Oman after the ban expired and before I knew it, I found myself in Forums, TS, and a REG to the community that has made playing games, so much more enjoyable.

Admins, such as Mulder, Twist, Budman and many more, had asked me to apply for admin. It would take about 4 months later, but I was finally a Jr. Admin.

Ever since then I have been on Oman keeping the skies and the bases safe from rule breakers. I now play a lot of COD4 yet I can always be found on TS for those who need an admin for BF2.

A little bit about myself; my name is Alex, I'm 21 and I was born Montreal, Quebec. I am still a resident of this great city and am currently attending McGill University. I am studying to become a High School Physical Education Teacher.

#2 JeanPuetz

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

glad you find the time to let us know who you are alex :applaud:

#3 Ash

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

;) Hey Alex

still lovin da avatar

#4 DAN_DALY

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:27 AM

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the intro M8! Glad your a part of our gamming community.

Game on!! :D

#5 summens

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

:bhi: hi alex, maybe you can join karkand sometime and we'll fight for the hotel.

#6 Comet

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:02 PM

Thanks for the intro Alex, always nice to see a fellow Canuck share a little about himself.

Thank you for embracing the community like it has you. All the best in your academic career and beyond...

#7 Allarra

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

Its too funny how many of us Admins have been banned at one time. :lol: Good to know I am in good company!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com