Photo

Ahoy-hoy

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Noir

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

Ok, this will be the only time any of you ever hear me say this, but I guess I minus we'll introduce myself seeming everyone else is, lol. I'm not normally one to give into peer pressure.

Most of you know me but for those who don't yet my name is Jamie, but I rarely get called by my name, I've always been Dota in real life or Noir on here, so I'm probably not ignoring you if I don't respond, just not used to hearing my real name, lol.

Yes I'm a girl not a 12year old boy, like I sound on ts, I'm 22, just graduated college with 2 degrees, I just got a chef position at Wegmans, if any of you are familiar with it, for those not it's an Upscale grocery store, redefining the ways a grocery store functions, with everything from cooking lessons, and catering to market cafe, and carving stations. Anyhow now that my unintentional sales pitch is done, back to me.

I'm not your typical chick, I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl, who's a jock at heart, big into playing softball, volleyball and bowling, but love watching hockey the most, football and nascar car are runner ups. Most women have purses and nice shoes not me I'm baseball caps and sneakers. I'm a very go with the flow person, it takes a lot to bother me, so if your wondering anything or have any questions ask away.

I came to moon back in.... I guess it was july 06, with the rest of the group from wagoogees, and ever since then moon's been my home, my family, and the majority of my social life, lol, but i'm getting better at spreading that out a little bit more. I've got all the games, and dabble around it's hard finding time for everything thou, so you'll mainly see me in bf1942 or Dod, hopefully a bit more else where as well soon.

And For those of you going, I'll will see you in Vegas : D

#2 Allarra

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

I enjoyed reading that, Noir, thank you for posting it. We're going to add CS to that list again, too. Oh and HAHA *points and laughs* You gave in and posted. So you have 2142, too? Isn't that interesting....

#3 Comet

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

Jamie,

When I think of MoonGamers and those who make up the community I think of members like yourself. You are the epitome of what MoonGamers is meant to be, you put community before yourself...you are our Moon Angel with a heart of gold.

Get ready for a big Canadian bear hug in Vegas...Posted Image

#4 Bullet-BS

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

WOOT NOIR!!!!! :) and just for the record I HAVE A PICTURE OF HER IN A DRESS!!!!!!
You must send chocolate chip cookies once a month or I will post the picture in the Forum!!!

#5 WTBass

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:16 PM

I Love Jamie! :wub:

#6 Lin

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:30 PM

Nobody has a bigger heart than this lady. You'll be getting a big ol' Pixie hug in Vegas too Jamie, so save enough to go around!

#7 summens

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

:bhi: hi jamie.

#8 Tambulance

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:59 AM

sup noir. YO

HIGH FIVE!

may your midgets grow and prosper

#9 VonRipper

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

Hi you t-shirt/jeans wearing gal :P

#10 DAN_DALY

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for your intro, even though you were the first voice I heard on teamspeak it's always nice getting more RL details. :D

Vegas FTW!! Look forward to meeting with you and all the other Moonies!! :wave:

#11 Redshirt

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

I've enjoyed playing with ya and against ya. There seems to be a flood of intros recently, not that folks don't know you, and I'm glad to be a part of it. From my intro I'm down in Canadice, NY but I grew up in Rochester so I'm all to familiar with the mighty Wegmans. :bthumb: It's a good company to work for, in the top ten if I remember correctly.

See you on the battlefield!

#12 mexican eskimo

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

:bhi:

#13 Darkwing_X

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

Nobody has a bigger heart than this lady.

Quoted for absolute truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com