Photo

HOWDY ALL

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Riahforce-Derek

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

Howdy all, I know that a lot of you already know me because i hang around teamspeak.. But i have yet to show up on the forums... so here i am.. I just basically want to say hi to the community and i would like to let people get to know me more.. My name is Derek and i play both BF2 and BF2142.. I have made a lot of good friends already and i have been playing on Moongamers Servers just about ever since i got the game... I am a very good friend of Matt (Sylvannerese) and i have a lot of hobbies, Naming Just a couple of my Hobbies, They include, Sports, Kyaking, Fishing, Hanging out with friends and hopefully starting soon are flying lessons.. And of course playing on Moongamers servers and Hanging out in the MoonGamers Community...

Feel Free to ask me more Questions but if they get to personal i migh have to Send Ripper-Mike's Gerbils after you..

Drop in and say hi and introduce yourself please, i will be coming on the Forums more often and i will check this often too.. TY

:withstup: The one and only,
Derek W.

#2 Sylvannerese

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

Yay Derek!!!!! You're here!!!!

Welcome to Moongamers. :applaud:

#3 summens

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers forum derek.

#4 JeanPuetz

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

nice to see you in the Forums :applaud:

#5 Comet

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

Thank you for the intro Derek, welcome to our Forum.

Nice to have you with us. :)

#6 Wasabi®

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

sup

#7 Allarra

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:35 AM

Its good to see you here with us, too, Derek. I always have fun when you're kicking my bottom across the map :lol:

#8 VonRipper

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:26 AM

Howdy all, I know that a lot of you already know me because i hang around teamspeak.. But i have yet to show up on the forums... so here i am.. I just basically want to say hi to the community and i would like to let people get to know me more.. My name is Derek and i play both BF2 and BF2142.. I have made a lot of good friends already and i have been playing on Moongamers Servers just about ever since i got the game... I am a very good friend of Matt (Sylvannerese) and i have a lot of hobbies, Naming Just a couple of my Hobbies, They include, Sports, Kyaking, Fishing, Hanging out with friends and hopefully starting soon are flying lessons.. And of course playing on Moongamers servers and Hanging out in the MoonGamers Community...

Feel Free to ask me more Questions but if they get to personal i migh have to Send Ripper-Mike's Gerbils after you..

Drop in and say hi and introduce yourself please, i will be coming on the Forums more often and i will check this often too.. TY

Derek W.

The attack gerbil is available................... <_<

#9 Riahforce-Derek

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:20 AM

Does anyone Know why i can't see my BF2142 Stats on BF2 Player? If you do please let me know... TY :boff:

#10 Jen_colombiana

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

Hi and Weolcome to Moongamers...! hope to see ya around BF SF and 2142... :)

#11 Riahforce-Derek

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

NVM guys i found another way... i just followed the Link to Allara's and used that site... Thnx

#12 CHARLIEBIGFOOT

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Ya Ya....another Nice guy like all of us lovable soldiers in MoonGamers :lol: , So nice you threaten Moongamers with Gerbils, Soldier don't you know that nothing scares a moongamer more that the thought of a dangerous angry and starved Gerbils put in their shorts. What are yo thinking? :blink: But perhaps you were not of our only fear and do not tell anyone our weakness. I have to go take my Blue pill because you upset me with the Gerbils scare. :boff:

CharlieBigFoot :pinkele:

#13 Blue5DG

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

Welcome to the Forum! See you on the battlefield.

#14 DAN_DALY

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

Hey Derek,

Thanks for your intro and your participation in this great gaming community. :applaud:

Hope you enjoy your ride on the Moon! :D

#15 bogeydeadsix

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

bout dang time Riah

#16 Irviding

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:38 PM

welcome charlie

#17 Rick

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

Derek W.

The attack gerbil is available................... <_<

Welcome,

Youl see ripper has spammed the forum with his gerbil herd leading to world domination!

#18 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:55 AM

Welcome to the forums, we have had some nice helicopter fights on Oman.

#19 xdoublex

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:37 AM

Welcome To Moongamers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com