Photo

arma 2 cherno weird glitch broken bridge to island

broken bridge to island ?????

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:00 PM

I had a glitch yesterday  that i had seen,  was ore hunting and tried to go to island  the end of the bridge was broken.  I tried to jump it flipped my suv.  Birney helped me right it.  Thanks Birney.    Trelifien said she had seen this issue . Has anyone else it was a first for me.  

#2 TomKnollRFV

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:25 PM

Never seen this since they built it. Sounds like some one blew it up some how or ..I really hope the bridge doesn't disappear like the community base.

#3 Treleifin

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:53 AM

The bridge is a script installed that has been with MoonGamers for years. You are not the first person who has seen it do that. I have personally seen the bridge do that and I have my suspicion that it happens when rendering and that it is more noticeable since people go there more often because of the treasure island/ore veins that pop there now. 

About the community base, it is an entirely separate thing, Tom. I guess it was tied to the plot pole and since I did not maintain it, it disappeared.  As no one was actually using it, I decided it was not a big deal. 

#4 TomKnollRFV

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

Ahh see Trel I remember when the bridge got built for a PVP event..and how it was...less then stable ;). It was easy to tell when stuff was being tested based on the random explosions ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com