-You will need 25000 Humanity give or take to buy or sell from

-Price up by x2 or 3 or what ever

-Sells & Buys Chain Saw Fuel, Chain Saws , -

-Move High end Weapons 's and ammo to this trader ,-

-Supply truck moved to this vender with repair Scroll up for links to these
MTVR_Reammo MTVR (Ammo)
MTVR_Repair MTVR (Repair)

[][][][][]

Edited by Shaun, 12 July 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Edamame

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Tbh not really feeling the idea of having vehicles that auto refill ammo. Also not really into resupply trucks. Since they make things far too easy.

Chainsaws are coming to the jewel vendor iirc.

#3 guidoune

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

what will happend if they are all there is 1 mission will be too easy, 2 we would need ai from mission and random ai to spawn whit maaws and other anti vehicle and air,

why: because other else where the fun if you can just sit in your tank and take 5 smaw to the face (that for the lav, a simple warrior tank is 15 b4 he blow up, he might lose his track and turret function but wont blow till the 15 )

what it do: just checking to your map while in a non armed vehicle could mean your death since those anti ''tank'' one shot mostly all

so in then end : old people on server wont mind much, and new one will cry a river, migh be a good idea to add anti air weapon though people seem to ''mass'' chopper , blow some away lol make less item on server and will run better XD

edit : what you could add though is maybe like the armed little bird ( high firepower but kinda hard to aim and if player try to do mission whit it most likely blow the reward)
maybe add all non missle/canon one like m113, or medic tank, what we could call anti infantry one , would have to add back chopper ai though

#4 Edamame

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

Currently we have RPGs on missions. So it discourages people from just rolling in with armed and armored vehicles and steam rolling the missions. Adding resupply trucks and more vehicles with auto fill will further upset the balance. Since you could tow an armed vehicle with your supply truck sit far back and just use that to wipe them out with little to no risk. As Guidoune stated then it would force the missions to get harder which would make it a alright for older players but newer ones will have next to zero chance.

#5 Shaun

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

Currently we have RPGs on missions. So it discourages people from just rolling in with armed and armored vehicles and steam rolling the missions. Adding resupply trucks and more vehicles with auto fill will further upset the balance. Since you could tow an armed vehicle with your supply truck sit far back and just use that to wipe them out with little to no risk. As "Guideline" stated then it would force the missions to get harder which would make it a alright for older players but newer ones will have next to zero chance.

if there was risk there would be ai choppers , there are no risk when it comes to choppers, and people that just login tot he server, who do not have them ugly Russian APC's they stand no chance doing some these missions.

and the coast for one these will be so much, i don't think any one will be dumb, to take them out of there base walls, 8-10gold ? would you risk 8-10 gold bringing out a resupply or ammo truck to a mission ?

i am confused about the risk factor argument lol sorry.
i have ideas for risk in the game if you like 8)

ADD: roaming AI's that are in Humvee's with 50 cal's
ADD: Ai Choppers...
ADD: Ai Navy ships
ADD: Ai City!

right now the only risk is red missions that if you don't have apc forget about it... lol i can snip most missions with a dmr

#6 guidoune

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

if you snipe all mission are doable very easy specially if you can snipe from over 500m , if you want chalenge go out of your apc, take a m16 acog or g36a and have fun

here a link of some video i did,

this is what happen whit only a lav by night..

not on this sever, but same ai mod, but some patch ago , they were bit less agressive but as good as now for shooting

note: sorry for the bad quality , cant do better whit my computer for now .. need a new one

#7 Edamame

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

I am not saying these missions are currently tough. What I am saying is that with our current set up what you are suggesting will make them even easier.

And FYI I don't use a BTR or a sniper on missions. I use a SA-58. And most recently a Winchester. Because I like the challenge of getting in close. The only time I use snipers on missions is when it's more than one M2 and I only use them to take down the m2s.

So to clear up your confusion even further. The missions are not that risky with the current state of BTRs and snipers. What you are suggesting is adding even more armed vehicles and a free way to reload their ammo. Which would make shooting those weapons meaningless. Since people will generally take the path of least resistance; that means they will have even less incentive to get out and fight at a distance that the AI even has a chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com