Photo

Tobruk

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

How hard is it for some Axis asshat player to cap the Allies back base early on these days?

Answer?  Not very.

The same with Aberdeen map.

The same with Battle of the Bulge.

All it takes is one asshat early on,  to wreck and stymie game play.   It seems that way these days.

Kudos to you who do that.  Was it very hard? Did it take any skillz?   

"Not really."   "Aren't I cool?"

#2 Moving Target

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:23 PM

Defend?
  • Grassy and Rubulator like this

#3 pinchythelobster

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

Renlist, I understand your frustration. As noted above and in a previous post, simply defending it is your course of action in my opinion. I really don't see a problem with this and I would be saying to myself, "Wow, I can't believe no one defended this rear flag. I guess they don't want this map to last".  

The point I want to make is this - if you're tired of this happening, defend it. And if you keep on defending it, and defending it successfully, maybe these players will get frustrated and quit trying to do this. And If they see you're on during these maps (I always check the player list to know who my/opposing team infy, tankers, pilots are before the map starts), that may be enough for them to decide on a different tactic from the get go. Maybe it will, maybe it won't but you will have done what you can to change their behavior. Perhaps it would also inspire others to help out as well. 

I'd be happy to defend the main with you if we are on the same team. What say you?

• Twilight and Grassy like this

#4 Grassy

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:37 AM

m10 or sherman on the repair pad with one infantry constantly sweeping the area will help with this :)

#5 Colonel Tavington

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

If you want a job done right...

• Grassy likes this

#6 Grassy

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:06 AM

Renlist, I understand your frustration. As noted above and in a previous post, simply defending it is your course of action in my opinion. I really don't see a problem with this and I would be saying to myself, "Wow, I can't believe no one defended this rear flag. I guess they don't want this map to last".  

The point I want to make is this - if you're tired of this happening, defend it. And if you keep on defending it, and defending it successfully, maybe these players will get frustrated and quit trying to do this. And If they see you're on during these maps (I always check the player list to know who my/opposing team infy, tankers, pilots are before the map starts), that may be enough for them to decide on a different tactic from the get go. Maybe it will, maybe it won't but you will have done what you can to change their behavior. Perhaps it would also inspire others to help out as well. 

I'd be happy to defend the main with you if we are on the same team. What say you?

if i am in game ill help...I will watch the backroads :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com