Photo

a fundraising idea for server funds.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

You see how you have the bots on bocage?  Well one idea is that you can replace the  admi names with Patrons who purchase the spots on Bocage., lets say for a two week or four week period depending on the amount.

I am not suggesting more than four as I am pretty sure it would tax server resources.

As for the amount?  well that would be up to the admin team or powers to be.  15 to 20 for two weeks?  30 or 40 for a month?  or however you see fit ,...but do charge enough to make it viable?  heck you can even take bids on it.   I think it would be a pretty cool idea 

I am just throwing this out there and any modified version of this idea isn't going to hurt my feelings whatsoever, 

• Rubulator, Hairy Russian Dude and pinchythelobster like this

#2 Renlist

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:11 AM

Adding bots to keep the server populated during slow participation isn't a bad idea, as long as there's not 10 of them.  Having bots with familiar names who are offline is not a bad idea. At least I now know a bot by a familiar name and not some auto generated generically made up bot nickname I've never heard of before.  

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#3 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:40 PM

That is a great idea Grassy!

On the topic of auctioning for funds... auction choice of map rotation and you will be funded until the apocalypse.

• Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com