Photo

2v2 Infantry

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Hello3

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

Hey!

My friend and I are starting to play Battlefield 1942 again and we have noticed that about 99% of the games player base is European that being said the American Competitive scene is completely dead which is why we mainly left the game. Therefore I decided to post here because we want to revive some of the American Infantry Gameplay. This is the only American player base that still exists here so we just want to know if there is any competition here and some people who are willing to play a 2v2 infantry only, no grenades, explosives of any kind, just pure aiming no vehicles etc. It is good that there is a public server for Americans to play on, BUT it's nice to have a small 2v2 for a change just so it doesn't get so bland and boring. So please I hope you understand what we want to revive in this game and hopefully there is some infantry who want the same and will play against us.

Thank you and stay Moonin!  :butt:

• Razor likes this

#2 Renlist

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:32 AM

Some of the highest rated players hang on this server when the player count is down to 5 vs.5.  Why not hone your skillz there?

Wanting 2 vs. 2  again...now...is asking the clock be set back quite a ways.

#3 Razor

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

just because popular players play on the server its not competition because there's 31 other players with them, plus asking for 2v2 isn't asking anything impossible literally takes 4 people to just go on a private server to play something different for a change.. he's not asking to revive American clan leagues

#4 Hello3

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

I have always thought a competitive fight like that is more fun than a huge pub match. Just my personal opinion. So I was just coming here to see if anyone else agreed/ would like to participate because moon is basically all of american players. Also, you even said it... Moon has 10 of the best players now and usually the best players would want a fight so I guess I'm asking the right crowd  :)

• Razor likes this

#5 Razor

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

Also Renlist as I said before that getting 2v2 is quite easy to get, how come these 5v5s you speak of Almost never happen as I see but the time when I played battlefield I never saw them atleast, I don't play this game anymore but that doesn't mean I don't wanna watch 4 infantry going at it while I enjoy sitting back and watching it. I really want to see moon infantryman play a little harder Gameplay and with a little more teamwork that you will usually find on most public Gameplay, would just be fun to see how they actually handle 2v2 teamwork. :D

#6 Black Mamba

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

I'm down for some 2v2 infantry. This is my callout video:

Better run. NOW

#7 Razor

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

who's your teammate

#8 Black Mamba

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:10 PM

who's your teammate

Deathlord, think you know him.

#9 Renlist

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:35 PM

I was just saying that when the server thins out later on at night, there are sometimes just 4 players playing (ok, 6 players).     It is the off hours for many, probably.

#10 Angerfist

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

Ren, the guys are trying to organize a competitive tournament which has a certain amount of players per team. Can't do that in public servers. 

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#11 Bot

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

One American curb stomping 3 Brazilians with 170 ping at 5 am while they frantically run for armor is not a substitute for a real competitive tournament.

• Razor likes this

#12 Razor

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

^

#13 Twilight

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

How very true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com