Photo

The Case For Primary Expacks

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Renlist

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:45 AM

last time I checked when playing while not sober you do die from own packs

Not so if you use it on soldiers nearby. You may take damage, but not fatal damage.  If you're near  a tank or vehicle and try that, the collateral damage from the vehicle explosion will kill you. 

Not to get off topic, but some have decried how powerful the Engineer's rifle is.  It can be dead on deadly too often... in some players opinion.

#42 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:48 PM

Nothing better than shot the head of a medic and pick his pack heal and continue as engee.

#43 Renlist

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

How do you snag an enemy's expack outta the air, as was mentioned earlier???

#44 scottisblack

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

last time I checked when playing while not sober you do die from own packs

Not so if you use it on soldiers nearby. You may take damage, but not fatal damage.  If you're near  a tank or vehicle and try that, the collateral damage from the vehicle explosion will kill you. 

Not to get off topic, but some have decried how powerful the Engineer's rifle is.  It can be dead on deadly too often... in some players opinion.

The plane is the most imbalanced thing in the game.  Good pilots can lead in score and not even die once throughout the round.  Way up in the clouds out of the render distance.  It' one of the most regrettable things about this game IMO. 

Even the best medics will still only kill at a rate of 3 or 4 to 1 if the game is full. 

As for the engineer, yes some guys are lights out with it but as I said before they are seen about as often as Yeti these days.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#45 dodgem

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:52 AM

How do you snag an enemy's expack outta the air, as was mentioned earlier???

You gotta crouch and wrench when the enemy throws the expack (just like how you pick up expacks normally). Can't remember if you can literally catch it out of the air or if it has to land first.

#46 King of the Squirrels

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hey everyone

I think everything depends on what you are trying to do. I love to shoot the k 98, Most map against a medic medic win close combat 1 v1. Range engagement k98 to head wins. Sometimes there 3 or 4 vs 1 shot k98. Xpact time.  Sometime I try a destroy equipment and take out my opponents with the xpact blast causing the equipment to explode. Also xpact are like nades as they can be used as indirect fire over sand bags and slide down hills. I tried and tried to get bullets to go through hills. (LoL)

Jubilee is right on the reload time. Something to think about.

Also you can pick up mine thrown at you. I once Frisbee a mine at a tank only to see the mine disappear as engy was repairing the tank and mine disappeared.

Battlefield had some strange events.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#47 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

Is not easy to do but with practice, the thing is that you can head shot the enemy engee instead and is better.

The Squirrel is once again correct, strange things happens, as when you end on top of a building after a tank shot you or as happens to me and is at images post, was on plane other pilot shoot me down stay in the plane but instead of crash the plane lands ? Whit 0 life and explode , but I'm not dead, instead I have a plane image where the soldier image should be, the tommy gun with 300 bullets (continue fire ratio) and the image of the torpedo w ammo also, when hit right mouse button, I've walk drop one, a topedo, soo funny and weird.

#48 Renlist

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:58 PM

I wonder if it was DICE's intention that when you're in a bunker and get shelled by a tank in there, you get elevatored to the top of the bunker?

#49 scottisblack

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

I wonder if it was DICE's intention that when you're in a bunker and get shelled by a tank in there, you get elevatored to the top of the bunker?

I think the velocity from the initial shell blast is enough to force the hitbox into the ceiling and then the game simply chooses the closest non-overlapping point.   :)

• Renlist likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com