Photo

Admins needs eyeglasses?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Doodie Inspector

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:56 PM

Just got kicked out from Tobruk? As many times I was hiding next to the sandbags at flag nearest nazi main. After a while, when the nazis failed to capture it some guys started to ackuse me for glitching, some said I was in a basement under the bunker and some said I was in the walls. I was not even close to the bunker.  (GoW) and ChunkyKong was some of them screaming loudest I was glitching. Everyone in blue team should be able to see me and I was not glitching, I said it several times in the chatt. The stealth admin kicked me. Step up and say u was wrong.

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:29 PM

Sorry for that, mistake on my part. I mistook the ''everyone on blue can see me'' as your name tag through a wall. My apologies. Come and join us in TS some day ;)

• Joker (Aut), Rubulator, scottisblack and 1 other like this

#3 The Doodie Inspector

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

Sorry for that, mistake on my part. I mistook the ''everyone on blue can see me'' as your name tag through a wall. My apologies. Come and join us in TS some day ;)

Thank you sir for the apology CHJM, I will return to the game shortly. Maybe it was a revenge from ChunkyKong bc I said he was taxi in the previous game (Bocage, see chattlog). I think it was ChunkyKong who started the glitching accuse in Tobruk (with some help from (GoW).

#4 Renlist

Posted 10 October 2015 - 11:56 PM

Not very related but...

Doesn't happen often, I got so close to a bunker wall that my character's texture showed thru to inside the bunker wall just enough to get me shot dead by somebody inside. It was a "clipping" death.  Also, I've taken "clipping damage death"  being close to a bunker wall after tossing a nade inside.

#5 scottisblack

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

CJHM.    Friendly admin and not afraid to admit mistake. 

Consider your doodie inspected!

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#6 Grassy

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:35 PM

Very commendable John, good man!   :music-smiley-008:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com