Photo

Hacker

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The_Warden

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hello I was playing on your DoD server last night and came across and aimbotter by the name of Deadly i joined your TS and asked if an admin was on but i was told to post here about it. His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:26178035
Thanks for looking into this! Keep up the great work!

#2 Xianide

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hello and welcome to MoonGamers' forum.
Is "The_Warden" the name you used while in MG's DoD:S Mostly Stocked Maps server because I assume you are new since I do not recognize the name.

I don't suppose you have one but by any chance, were you able to get a demo of the player?
If you do not have one, that is fine but what were you able to witness when Deadly started playing?
Like what class he was using, was Deadly allied or axis(I ask this because Rifle's and MG's from both sides differ from game play) and the kdr(kill death ratio, say 47 kills - 23 deaths as an example).

Thanks for informing us, I will look into this player and let the other admin(s) know when I see them online later tonight.

#3 The_Warden

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Sorry i do not have a demo i was able to witness an aimbot with a multitude of weapons including the thompson and bar he was on the allies as denoted by the weapons above and hes kdr was around 57-4

#4 Xianide

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

As I said, it's not a big deal if you were unable to get a demo but for future reference, you can refer to this topic on how to make a demo & upload it to the forum.

I am sorry to say that I believe a ban won't take place until a demo was presented(Sr/Core admins can correct me on this) or if one of the DoD:S Admin(s) managed to run into the player.
Even so, it will still need to be reviewed before further action can be taken.

However, we will keep an eye out for this player in the mean time.

If you have any other question(s) you want to ask, feel free to do so.

#5 LeadPaint

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well.... a quick check of the id gives all this nice info...

Playing for pretty much the top team in the league currently:
http://www.thecompet...mView.php?ID=74

His TCN bans (Which looks like a technical ban, these bans last 1+ year):
Distributing Cheats Or Confidential Information 2011-01-29 - 2011-04-09

This DoD:S competitive history (LP does stop tracking after a certain time, for example, you don't see TCN)... Moodle (MY TEAM!?! Started playing 2 years after I quit) 2010.. thats it:
http://www.legit-pro...ry=0:1:26178035

And a video of himself showing what he is good at:

I'm always aware, and I've got friends in the league, so if he is funny he will get caught. Often times you can be surprised what is doable in this engine.....
  • Moose Springsteen likes this

#6 SgtTweek

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

So Lead, you are saying he isn't using a recoil dampener, especially with the support weapons in that video. Also one of the last kills he is on a flag, jumps around the corner and kills some who isn't visible because the flag is blocking the view.

#7 LeadPaint

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Correct, if you watch in full screen HD you can see the recoil in the first couple of rounds fired. He pulls it tighter as he gets control. Demos do not show you frame for frame what the player sees truly. He could have bright pink models for all I know. Spec a sniper and tell me every shot fired that kills match what you see. Prediction is far from perfect. What I do know it, he is a heavy first, rifle second... about 50,000 kills with both BAR and STG a piece... and probably has more recorded rifle kills than I do.

The flag kill... he was attacking the enemies first flag there, knowing there was a spawn coming and he had to keep that flag to win. The flag never completely hid his body. I could have made that shot with a rifle, but I wouldn't have jumped around the corner.. thats just style mostly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com