Photo
- - - - -

New Cadets Sign in Page!

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 TVMA Doc

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hi all! Capt Jacquelyn (aka TVMA Doc) reporting for duty. I hope to be as beneficial to the fleet as possible, so pkease feel free to offer suggestions to help the fleet.

#82 Merrak

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hey all you new members welcome to moongamers if ya need any help or wanna run some stfs or something just give a hollar in fleet chat or jump on teamspeak :)

#83 Vaughan

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

i'm here yeah I am noob not afraid to say it. Look for biggest ship you can find in a STO and that be me. LOL no seriously hiya people.

#84 Carruthers

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hi all

Henry Carruthers here, been playing for about a month now. Sorry this is the first time I've actually looged in. I wanted to make sure I had gained a little bit of in game experience first.

Nice to meet you all, let me know if I can help at all.

#85 Siobhan Phoenix

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Vice Admiral Honor Harrington is finally on the forums (gasp!) - thanks for all the help recently :)

#86 Vaylen

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of the team.

#87 Enforcer

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Welcome, one and all to our forums. The STO section is rather limited but, seems to work for us so far with a fleet of our size. Maybe one of these days, we will have a dedicated STO section with many different areas of the forums, but for now, this is what we got. So, read and enjoy.

#88 Eight@Thyopia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

Captain Eight signing in, looking forward to making some new friends in STO :)

#89 Irish_Trunks

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

Welcome bud! Happy to have you join us. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com