Photo

takistan server cant get in server

cant get in takistan server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:13 PM

tried to loAD IN NEW server  takistan   i have the following mods   arma 2, operation arrowhead , epoch 1.0.6.2,  private military, british armed forces. am i missing something?  i have  installed i have verified , i have launched everything .  anyone have an idea??? launched in order also.

#2 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:48 PM

Dr, I've not manually loaded anything to get in.  Instead, I use DayZ Launcher and it downloads, installs and launches all required programs (since you own the base Arma games).

#3 Dr Bones

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

tried to load through DayZlauncher.   get as far as lobby screen shows  my name in green in lobby. does the file load bar then kicks me out.

#4 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:12 PM

tried to load through DayZlauncher.   get as far as lobby screen shows  my name in green in lobby. does the file load bar then kicks me out.

I'll go in and check the ban list to see if you were accidentally banned.

#5 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:19 PM

I'll go in and check the ban list to see if you were accidentally banned.  Absent that, if it were me I'd re-verify everything again and, if that doesn't work, I'd reload A2 and AOA2 again, I'm afraid.  Others may have other ideas.

No Infistar ban.  I don't have RCON status, so don't know if there was any other type of ban.  

#6 Dr Bones

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:35 PM

ok i figured it out reinstalled army of czech republic 2 times something went goofy with it can get in game on my computer now

• DoberMan Pin-Sure likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com