Photo

Microphone

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 redbreaker

Posted 16 August 2004 - 09:27 PM

this headsets flunking out on me man, i got the headphones working and now the mic cut out, last night i was playing and when i went to say goodbye, no one could hear me, when i went to close out teamspeak i noticed my light wasnt lighting up. After shouting at the computer screen i went to check all my conections, the things plugged in fine and the soundcards ok (i ran a check) its just the mics gone :( i checked with planatronics online help but they just tell you to unmute the think which it clearly is. I couldnt get up with thier 1-800 number cause it was too late that night and today no one would answer. Anybody ever had this problem? Now you all will miss my wonderfull contributions in Teamspeak :P

#2 Lin

Posted 16 August 2004 - 09:36 PM

I can send you another one to get you going, and see if Plantronics can or will take care of this one. I think I deleted your address though...I'll let ya know.

#3 Jack

Posted 16 August 2004 - 09:44 PM

Did you check the switch where the volume is? Is it turned on? Go back to your sound settings and see if something happened to your mic setup....

#4 Tu Madre

Posted 16 August 2004 - 11:02 PM

If that doesnt work, then it might be a loose mic wire, and in that case, unless you know your way around electronics..... Your s.o.l. lol...... The same thing your talking about happened to me, so I took the mic apart and that was the problem, and a new headset was the solution... Just a thought. :pokey: :ph34r:

#5 redbreaker

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:41 PM

ya, i dont wanna go messing with them. i checked all the settings and the troubleshooting online, but the damned thing is i didnt change anything, i stopped in the middle of a game, while i was on TS, at the start i talked and everyone heard me then when i went to say goodbye, nothing. i tried planatronics internet triggered calls but they never call back. I think im just gonna send it in for a replacemnet, theres a 1 year warranty so ill get a new one in 5-6 days.

#6 Diabl0

Posted 17 August 2004 - 01:10 PM

ive had this problem too u just gotta go to sounds settings and mess with some stuff........ well thats what i do and it fixes it

#7 Boondock Saint

Posted 17 August 2004 - 01:16 PM

Nah....I can see Red doing this instead.....more his style....(old but still funny)
http://www.magoo.co....Day/badday.mpeg

#8 Clan Hunter

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:22 PM

:rofl:

#9 redbreaker

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:27 PM

i personally like a baseball bat when destroying electronics :D

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com