Photo

Guest Pass Thread

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Comet

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:00 PM

More often then not week nights and Sunday night. We're still building a player base so the game play comes and goes. Hope you join us!

#22 Tim

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

Sooo, if I happen to aquire such a trial; when do people usually play?

I believe the night we mainly play is Sunday nights at 8:00 pm EST. Post your email or PM it to someone when you're ready to recieve a pass. :)

#23 Lin

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

Topher and Mike, your estimated ETA on your CSS/DOD games is 3/12

#24 Topher

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

Thanks Lin :-)

#25 Pillowcase Man

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:40 AM

i got 3...

#26 Doc_UK

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

Hi guys,

I just ordered the game because it looks amazing (and it only costs £15 for CS source which includes DOD: source too :D ). I think if you spread the word more widely about the free 3 day trial with a guest pass new folks would be tempted and some may buy the game. For me Comets post in the Bf'42 forum sold the idea to me BTW (nice work big C, nice work)

My est. game delivery = mid week, be GENTLE with me please, i'm a noob!!!

::Sees THEM sharpening their knives::

::Shuts eyes tightly::

::Cowering in corner of room::

#27 Fuel §

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

Hi guys,

I just ordered the game because it looks amazing (and it only costs £15 for CS source which includes DOD: source too :D ). I think if you spread the word more widely about the free 3 day trial with a guest pass new folks would be tempted and some may buy the game. For me Comets post in the Bf'42 forum sold the idea to me BTW (nice work big C, nice work)

My est. game delivery = mid week, be GENTLE with me please, i'm a noob!!!

::Sees THEM sharpening their knives::

::Shuts eyes tightly::

::Cowering in corner of room::

oh
my
god

Doc..you NEED to get into CS FIRST THING WHEN IT ARRIVES

this could possibly be the one game i can own you in. Even though im still not that good
fresh nUbz...english Senior Admin nuBz :whippingsmiley:

#28 VetteDude

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:21 AM

Would there happen to be any guest passes left? I'm seriously considering buying the $30 CS:S/DoD pack but I'd like to make sure it's a sound "investment" beforehand.

#29 pest control

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:37 AM

Would there happen to be any guest passes left? I'm seriously considering buying the $30 CS:S/DoD pack but I'd like to make sure it's a sound "investment" beforehand.

lets do it this way, people that have pass's available will post here, who ever needs it just pm one of us here, and we will just send it to you and edit our own post when we run out of passes.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send it

EDIT: I just found out that the passes are limited to only 1 month after the purchase of the game, so I cant send it as mine has expired. Im sorry Vette, my bad, should have checked it before i replied. my apologies :bow:

just want to add that once you get invite from Steam, it will take a whole day to download DOD, its over 1 gig app and Steam is slow.
the 3 day trial will start from the moment that you click on received e-mail link from Steam so you will loose there one day just downloading.
you want to make sure that you do this right before weekend when server is more populated and you have more people to play with

#30 VetteDude

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

just want to add that once you get invite from Steam, it will take a whole day to download DOD, its over 1 gig app and Steam is slow.
the 3 day trial will start from the moment that you click on received e-mail link from Steam so you will loose there one day just downloading.
you want to make sure that you do this right before weekend when server is more populated and you have more people to play with

I was getting something like 300-400 Kbps from it, so I got the whole thing downloaded while I watched an episode of From the Earth to the Moon. Thanks for the pass, Pillow :D I'm definitely getting this once my paycheck gets processed; it looks well worth the money.

#31 Topher

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

It seems that I have a guest pass
If anyone needs it PM me

Limp's Guest Pass now :-P

#32 Limpnoodle

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:32 AM

It seems that I have a guest pass
If anyone needs it PM me

PM'd

#33 Doc_UK

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:36 AM

I have a guest pass to give out now :D . I'm not sure what to do though lol.

#34 VetteDude

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:43 AM

I've got a guest pass now too :)

#35 Fulcrum

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:50 AM

so do I

#36 xdoublex

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

Could someone give me 1...so i can play and try the game out plz. Thank You!!!

#37 Doc_UK

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

PM me with your e-mail address Double so I can send you the pass.

Here's info on how the guest passes work: CLICKY

What will my friend see if I send him or her a guest pass?
When you send a guest pass to a friends email address they will receive an email with information on installing Steam and a link to click in order to accept the guest pass and tie it to their account. If you send a link to an existing Steam user who is already in your friends list they will receive this email but the guest pass will also be immediately tied to their account and they will receive a pop-up in Steam (immediately, or when they next login) informing him or her that you have sent a guest pass.

#38 Fulcrum

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:21 PM

I suggest you wait until friday to get it so you can have the most fun seeing how as most of us play over the weekends.

getting the trail without playing on DoD day is, IMO, a waste of a trail.

#39 Doc_UK

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:15 PM

Ya, I told him that too :D . I'm guessing we'll have fresh meat this weekend right Double? :cowmoo:

#40 xdoublex

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

lol :) yep guys..im planning on starting in this weekend...offley i can get pc to work im still trying but i think i might get it...

(Fingers Crossed) :)

Thx again Doc

(edit)
I should be up and ready for this weekend...If everything seems to go good (I will buy the Game) I wasent sure if it was a mod or actual game found it was a actual game for 20 bucks :pinkele: And i hope to see some of you guys on this weekend. Ill read rules friday night and offley play that night :) Cant wait........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com