Photo

MG intro to DoD:S Feb 25 8:00 pm EST

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:29 AM

Lets schedule a community intro to DoD:S for Sunday Feb 25th at 8:00 pm EST.

Spread the word soldiers...

Lets see if each of us can recruit a member of the community for the above date.

I got M.A.M.E to buy in, he is a long time BF1942 player.

"Point Secure"...

#2 Hartley

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:39 AM

Good idea!

#3 Langley

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

HUA

Point Secure!

#4 Comet

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:53 PM

...bump!

#5 Catfish

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

HUA HUA!

#6 AnonymousFlash

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

HUA

#7 bondmaster

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:42 PM

point secure!

#8 Comet

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

All right...now we're cook'in!

Thanks for the give away, great idea, and thanks for helping to spread the word.

#9 WTBass

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:11 PM

I just purchased DoD...I sent birney a guest pass as I think it gave me three...anyone else know of anyone who needs a pass? It is downloading now...

#10 Striker

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:15 PM

Lets schedule a community intro to DoD:S for Sunday Feb 25th at 8:00 pm EST.

Spread the word soldiers...

Lets see if each of us can recruit a member of the community for the above date.

I got M.A.M.E to buy in, he is a long time BF1942 player.

"Point Secure"...

just to clarify, a day of play, or just getting so many players to buy the game before the said date and time....? im confused!

#11 frank_the_tank11

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:59 PM

HUA

#12 Comet

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:52 AM

I just purchased DoD...I sent birney a guest pass as I think it gave me three...anyone else know of anyone who needs a pass? It is downloading now...

wOOt! That's great wtbass, I think you're really going to enjoy what this game has to offer!

just to clarify, a day of play, or just getting so many players to buy the game before the said date and time....? im confused!

We're going to try and fill the server starting at 8 pm EST on this upcoming Sunday. Our best bet to create a player base is to tap into our own resources...our community. I'm suggesting you find someone whom you feel would enjoy the game and have them purchase it. I think it's safe to say those who do play the game enjoy it a lot so spread the word and try to bring someone along this Sunday.

Point Secure...

#13 Noir

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:11 AM

huA :butt:

#14 Why Two Kay

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:12 AM

h
u
a

#15 WTBass

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:47 AM

Objective secured....anybody want to play some tonight? I've been on Omaha Beach the past few days...but I'm thinking of doing a little CS and DoD tonight! I'll be around... :)

#16 Striker

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:49 AM

wOOt! That's great wtbass, I think you're really going to enjoy what this game has to offer!

We're going to try and fill the server starting at 8 pm EST on this upcoming Sunday. Our best bet to create a player base is to tap into our own resources...our community. I'm suggesting you find someone whom you feel would enjoy the game and have them purchase it. I think it's safe to say those who do play the game enjoy it a lot so spread the word and try to bring someone along this Sunday.

Point Secure...

oh....

HUA!

#17 Comet

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:21 AM

;45
Objective secured....anybody want to play some tonight? I've been on Omaha Beach the past few days...but I'm thinking of doing a little CS and DoD tonight! I'll be around... :)

I will be on but not until I get home from work and get settled in, around 9:30 - 9:45 pm...see ya then. I'll post in "who's playing tonight as well.

"Point Secure"...

#18 rpg711

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:41 AM

i want one plz

#19 WTBass

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:16 AM

i want one plz

I'll attempt to send it this morning. PM me later letting me know whether it worked or not!

**EDIT** pass sent to rpg711...also noted in the guest pass thread earlier today. Sry Lin! :( U R Right! :)

#20 Lin

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:56 PM

Please coordinate passes in the Guest Pass thread, so only one person sends it and not more. Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com