#24 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

i should be able to play if some1 reminds me in ts

#25 WTBass

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:14 PM

I'm there also! :)

#26 TheL3gend

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:12 PM

My DoD has mega screwed up graphics (unplayable). I've reinstalled it several times, and gfx drivers, and OS. I don't know what's wrong. :(

#27 Fulcrum

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:41 PM

My DoD has mega screwed up graphics (unplayable). I've reinstalled it several times, and gfx drivers, and OS. I don't know what's wrong. :(

what's the problem?
be more specific that mega screwed up graphics

#28 TheL3gend

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

Everything looks fine for a couple seconds, then everything goes black 'n' white, then inverted, then artifacts everywhere....

Other games work fine at same or more advanced graphic detail.

#29 Jac3624

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:40 AM

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it for sometime. I keep having to work on DOD night. I'm not taking those days off since I've been trying to get more hours for months and now it's happening. I wish I could take those days off, but I need to make money somehow.

Maybe once things stabilize a bit I could at least get one of the days off and finally join you guys for the first time in weeks.

#30 Catfish

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:10 AM

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it for sometime. I keep having to work on DOD night. I'm not taking those days off since I've been trying to get more hours for months and now it's happening. I wish I could take those days off, but I need to make money somehow.

Maybe once things stabilize a bit I could at least get one of the days off and finally join you guys for the first time in weeks.

We'll be glad to see you whenever you can make it, but real life always comes first. Last night was a light crowd but we got a really fun couple of rounds on Flash and Argentan.

#31 ThorneLass

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:04 PM

sorry guys my internet wouldn't work maybe next time

#32 Comet

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

Understood, it was a very small turn out :(

#33 Jac3624

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

I'm ready to play, but it looks like no one else is.

#34 Chernenkov

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:47 AM

First night back and ready for some DoD:S action.

But no one showed up :'(

We have to make Wednesday super duper special now!

#35 Jac3624

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:34 AM

Too bad I work Wed.

I would have turned out, but I don't think it would have been much of a map nigh with only 2 ppl.

Everyone was on BF1942 FF-off, so I joined them there. Not as much fun as DoD would have been though.

#36 Doc_UK

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

DoD night action is required!

I'm D/L the maps which i don't have from Comets map thread. Hopefully we can play a night map?

#37 Comet

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

We did, and it was fun.

Thanks to those who came out to play.

#38 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:45 AM

i did better than i thought from being rusty.

managed to pull off a few decent headshots with the rifle

#39 Comet

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

Ok troops Sunday DoD night is almost upon us, lets do our best to make a go of it. Bring your spray cans and weapon of choice..."Lets get in on".

We can play some rotation and swap out to some alternative maps which have been loaded. If you do not have some of these custom maps go to the link provided, there you will see many direct links to download from...

http://www.moongamer...?...st&p=404904

Sag, you asked in game how to d/l a new map. Doc provided that reply already...

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR STEAM ID HERE\day of defeat source\dod\maps

...simply drag the map (.bsp file) into your maps folder. If you would like to check the map out fire up your DoD:S then click on Create Server, then select the map via the Server tab...then click start.

See you ALL tonight!

#40 sagittarii

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

Ok troops Sunday DoD night is almost upon us, lets do our best to make a go of it. Bring your spray cans and weapon of choice..."Lets get in on".

We can play some rotation and swap out to some alternative maps which have been loaded. If you do not have some of these custom maps go to the link provided, there you will see many direct links to download from...

http://www.moongamer...?...st&p=404904

Sag, you asked in game how to d/l a new map. Doc provided that reply already...

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR STEAM ID HERE\day of defeat source\dod\maps

...simply drag the map (.bsp file) into your maps folder. If you would like to check the map out fire up your DoD:S then click on Create Server, then select the map via the Server tab...then click start.

See you ALL tonight!

wohoooo! geat! ty for info...gonna play a tourney match today at midnight against noguts team (he's gonna :whippingsmiley: us) then I join the DoD server...

cya

edit: srry guys, cant make it today...tourney match is over (we lost of course, but i killed Thor 3 times) now, but im too tired to play...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com