Photo

Interested in trying a new map?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:28 AM

Nothing permanent, just to switch it up a bit.

Check out dod_snow_canyon_small_v1, d/l and install it...

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/29217

I think it would be worth checking out. It offers both loooong range rifle expertise and some gutsy ground support.

Maybe we can play a new map for fun once in a while...just a thought.

#2 WTBass

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:51 AM

Oh hell yes Dan...it's a great map. Check out dod_abbey too http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/17726 ...I think it would be a fun one to try too! I'm gonna hunt down Silver or Buzz this weekend...I still want to see come changes made to text warning too...

#3 BuzKill

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:45 AM

I loaded those maps on the server so you are good to go. As soon as I get access to the ftp box, I will load the maps there to for faster download.

WTBass: What kind of changes do you want?

#4 WTBass

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:39 AM

I loaded those maps on the server so you are good to go. As soon as I get access to the ftp box, I will load the maps there to for faster download.

WTBass: What kind of changes do you want?

Thanks for the maps buz...I'll get with you on a pm or TS soon...easy stuff...just some verbage... and maybe some other commands...

#5 JJ

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:52 AM

Great sniping map. I have played it a few times...JJ

#6 Limpnoodle

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:02 AM

Looks like a sweet map.

#7 WTBass

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

Ever play on Sunday's or Wednesdays?????

#8 Hartley

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

Both of those mpas look amazing!

I really like the bridge one.

#9 Comet

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:27 PM

Yup, it sure does. It is a long shot too, much longer than I thought, not until you load into the map do you realize the distance between bunkers. I would like to think some ballsy ground support would battle it out on the bridge to take the middle flag.

Perhaps we can try these maps this Sunday?

#10 Hartley

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:40 PM

Yup, it sure does. It is a long shot too, much longer than I thought, not until you load into the map do you realize the distance between bunkers. I would like to think some ballsy ground support would battle it out on the bridge to take the middle flag.

Il;l be there!

IM thinking that bridge sniping wouldnt be as easy as it loooks, I mean, look at all the (bulletproof concrete and steel) cover available! Although, the fields before the bridges are quite vulnerable.

#11 Jac3624

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:29 PM

I'll give them a try. I'll also try to be there on sunday, don't know if I work yet.

#12 WTBass

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:54 PM

Il;l be there!

IM thinking that bridge sniping wouldnt be as easy as it loooks, I mean, look at all the (bulletproof concrete and steel) cover available! Although, the fields before the bridges are quite vulnerable.

Just make sure I don't sneak up and rat -tat- tat you from behind with meh awesome axe! ;)

#13 Comet

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

If at all possible it would be nice to get them added to the rotation now, not for good...just so we can familiarize ourselves with the maps. I know I can create server but I want to practice some snipping now against who ever else drops in.

Thanks.

#14 WTBass

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:08 PM

Dan, I pm'd Buzkill...jumped on earlier and don't see the maps... hopefully he'll have some time tomorrow....

#15 Comet

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

ok, thanks. I know of so many hiding spots...muhahahaha!

#16 Langley

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:27 PM

Testing Snow Bridge at 99.252.7.237

#17 Comet

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:19 AM

Thanks Obi, had a blast sniping. dod_abby was fun too, lots of pillars to hide behind..hehe!

#18 BuzKill

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:52 AM

If at all possible it would be nice to get them added to the rotation now, not for good...just so we can familiarize ourselves with the maps. I know I can create server but I want to practice some snipping now against who ever else drops in.

Thanks.

The maps are on the DOD:S server now, you just have to load them manually("admin_map dod_snow_canyon_small_v1" and "admin_map dod_abbey"). I can't put the maps in rotation because the maps are not on the map server. If you change to that map, anyone who does not have that map will get kicked. I sent a message Silver yesterday to see about getting access to the ftp server so that I can get them on there.

#19 Comet

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

Understood, thank you.

#20 ThorneLass

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:05 AM

well i download it but it want work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com