Photo

DoD:S Open for business...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

easiest weapons to start with are the tommy and mp40 once u start doing well with them, then move up to the STG and BAR

snipers are easy, just gotta remember that Steam engine is different from what yas are used to with battlefield, meaning that sometimes ya dnt have to actually aim directly at the person to hit them lol

MG's are good if u are eating and dont wanna run round lol, altho ya gotta be wary of the snipers and grenades lol

easiest weapons to start with are the tommy and mp40 once u start doing well with them, then move up to the STG and BAR

snipers are easy, just gotta remember that Steam engine is different from what yas are used to with battlefield, meaning that sometimes ya dnt have to actually aim directly at the person to hit them lol

MG's are good if u are eating and dont wanna run round lol, altho ya gotta be wary of the snipers and grenades lol

#42 Langley

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

You really find the sniper rifles like that RD? I find I miss unless my cross hairs are not on the target but if they are, they go down in a hurry, unlike forty deuce where I lead and aim lower.

#43 Comet

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

I keep getting OWNED in DOD:S, and I'm finding it impossible to keep a neutral kdr......

Chris you are a very talented gamer, give it time, you'll adjust and get better. That said, this game unlike most I have played will keep you honest, especially if you don't use a rifle. Not sure why, perhaps it has more to do with map selection. I find I can score very well at times and suck balls a short while later. No doubt you will not see or should you expect a kdr similar to that of BF1942.

I use a Tommy, easy to start with yes, but difficult to master. I crouch to fire most of the time ("s" key), and I'll fire in short bursts...if I remember during the heat of battle. Unlike 42 the weapons are far more realistic, other than rifles. Recoil varies, most all have it. I drag my mouse ever so slowly backward as I fire, it helps to keep my site on my target.

What ever you decide on make sure to pimp your weapon and don't forget to bunch your enemies teeth in now and then.

#44 Warrior124

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Comet, I like your avatar, man. I wish I had a cat like that. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com