Photo

Aberdeen Mains Part 2: The Poll

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Aberdeen main base: what is your preference? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your preference?

1. Uncappable main base all of the time (22 votes [68.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

2. 50% time split between Cappable and Uncappable mains (2 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

3. Cappable main base all of the time (8 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:47 PM

I think parts of Spare's comment were a joke, gentlemen ;-)

I think Anger made a play of words =D

• Angerfist likes this

#22 Angerfist

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:50 PM

... and I didn't even meant it this way :D God I'm a genius. So talented.

• dodgem likes this

#23 Rubulator

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:54 PM

How about an Anti-grav Aberdeen... ??   :yikes: 

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#24 Angerfist

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

How about NOT ?

#25 Moving Target

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

I think parts of Spare's comment were a joke, gentlemen ;-)

There is no joking on the internet. I'm offended that you think there are
  • Rubulator likes this

#26 Rubulator

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

How about NOT ?

:chk:

• Angerfist likes this

#27 Harriet Tubman

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:45 PM

How about an Anti-grav Aberdeen... ??   :yikes:

the only comment here that matters

• Rubulator likes this

#28 Angerfist

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Did you just call me a chicken, Rub ? It's SO on now ... :cry:

• Rubulator likes this

#29 Grassy

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Shall we say the people have spoken and if so, will we now have uncap mains?

31 people have spoken, can they be called "the people"? . I can't speak for Lin but I thought this was a poll to gauge our preference, not a vote to decide how that map is played.  If this was a true vote, I want to cast two votes for capable and I think all my votes should count double.  I would also like to suggest removing tanks from Aberdeen.

I appear to have touched a nerve by asking a simple question of Moongamer's management. I'll ignore your response and wait for Lin's, which I'm sure will be more polite.

My apologies D-Day, you have been and still are a well respected leader in the community for years.  To be honest the poll went up by Lin to get a pulse on the communities input as is my understanding, Nothing ever happens overnight here as the community CORE and Founders are a diverse group from all over the planet and ratification of any rule or modding adaptation , needs approval by them.

That being said, I am sure the fellas were just blowing off a little steam and you were caught in the crossfire, Once again and on behalf of MG..My apologies. 

Next time I see you in the server and I have the lead,  I'll make sure to run some good ole tanking maps! :)

#30 D Day

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:44 PM

31 people have spoken, can they be called "the people"? . I can't speak for Lin but I thought this was a poll to gauge our preference, not a vote to decide how that map is played.  If this was a true vote, I want to cast two votes for capable and I think all my votes should count double.  I would also like to suggest removing tanks from Aberdeen.

I appear to have touched a nerve by asking a simple question of Moongamer's management. I'll ignore your response and wait for Lin's, which I'm sure will be more polite.

My apologies D-Day, you have been and still are a well respected leader in the community for years.  To be honest the poll went up by Lin to get a pulse on the communities input as is my understanding, Nothing ever happens overnight here as the community CORE and Founders are a diverse group from all over the planet and ratification of any rule or modding adaptation , needs approval by them.

That being said, I am sure the fellas were just blowing off a little steam and you were caught in the crossfire, Once again and on behalf of MG..My apologies. 

Next time I see you in the server and I have the lead,  I'll make sure to run some good ole tanking maps! :)

No apology required, sir. Whatever happens, happens. I'll certainly appreciate any tanking maps run while I'm in game, especially the ones where I zook Angerfist over and over again. (I think that's all of them).

#31 Angerfist

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:57 PM

"... , especially the ones where I zook Angerfist over and over again. (I think that's all of them)."

It doesn't get more true just because you keep on repeating it bro ;-)

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#32 Spare Parts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:08 PM

Hi, I'm the new kid.  In no way did I mean for you to take any of that personally.  That was merely me trying to be funny, which I see some people got, I'm sorry you did not. 

Grassy thank you for trying to smooth things out, I appreciate you.

Anger thank you for being the voice of reason, I can't believe I just typed that.

This will happen again I'm sure so I would like to pre-apologize to all,

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#33 Grassy

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:30 AM

Aaahhh..All is well :)

#34 D Day

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:21 AM

Hi, I'm the new kid.  In no way did I mean for you to take any of that personally.  That was merely me trying to be funny, which I see some people got, I'm sorry you did not. 

Grassy thank you for trying to smooth things out, I appreciate you.

Anger thank you for being the voice of reason, I can't believe I just typed that.

This will happen again I'm sure so I would like to pre-apologize to all,

No worries, SP. As Grassy said, all is well.

"... , especially the ones where I zook Angerfist over and over again. (I think that's all of them)."

It doesn't get more true just because you keep on repeating it bro ;-)

To quote the late, great Madeline Kahn: " It's twoooo, it's twoooo". :)

• Rubulator likes this

#35 The Dude

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

The Dude abides, but prefers chaos and capping mains certainly does create the beloved chaos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com