Photo

Pilot skills test?

Start a pilot skills event?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 King of the Squirrels

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:56 AM

Can you Balance a Plane on one wing tip for 5 second?  Post some thoughts on your piloting adventures.   Here is one one of my best! 

Attached Files

#2 Grassy

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

do we have this mod?  very very cool

#3 Rubulator

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:11 PM

My favorite plane maneuver was: I was shooting the opposing B17 from behind and the pilot elected to bail. I pulled up quick and bailed and took over the B17 mid flight and then killed him with his abandoned bomber...  :punch: 

• VampireMoose and Eliminator like this

#4 Rotor Head

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

No, I have not done that Squirrel, that but I did land a Spit on nothing but air before.

Attached Files

• King of the Squirrels and Eliminator like this

#5 King of the Squirrels

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

Mod, what mod?

#6 Colonel Tavington

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:34 AM

My favorite plane maneuver was: I was shooting the opposing B17 from behind and the pilot elected to bail. I pulled up quick and bailed and took over the B17 mid flight and then killed him with his abandoned bomber...  :punch:

I wasn't in a plane, but my favorite in-flight death was years ago on Stalingrad when as German infantry I was in between one of my tanks and a Russian tank but off to the side from them.  A shell from the Russian tank blew me up into the air and over directly between the two tanks.  My teammate had the misfortune of firing then and his shell hit me in mid-air and killed me.

• Rubulator likes this

#7 Rotor Head

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

Grassy, I think that is an un-lockable Easter egg Battle Zeppelin Squirrel is balancing on in that picture. He likely got the pic from Wikileaks as they are extremely rare. Where Wikileaks may got it from I am afraid to say for fear of my safety.

• King of the Squirrels and Rubulator like this

#8 King of the Squirrels

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

It was my mistake to release the picture of the zeppelin. But something is coming ....  Be very afraid. :eek:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com