Photo

Enforce it or delete it.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gunther

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:45 PM

Months after saying you have a new base camp rule it hasn't been enforced a single time. Nobody acknowledges it because you don't kick for it. IF THEY KNOW THEY WON'T BE PENALIZED FOR BREAKING THE RULE THEY WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS BREAK THE RULE. 

It's the dumbest thing this server has ever done. Oh look , people are getting bored of being base camped for an hour. Let's PRETEND to make a rule so people come back until they realized we lied about the whole dam thing! YEAH GREAT IDEA!!!! But what happens when they figure out it's a straight up lie? Oh well, whatever, just tell them there's a rule against again until they forget we PRETEND to have the rule.

It's retarded. Kick for it or just stop lying about some NON-EXISTENT rule to increase your traffic. 

#2 Spare Parts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

Thank you for being passionate enough about this subject to take the time to voice this.  You seem to have a couple misconceptions about "the rule".  I will leave it to others to correct those, I merely want to address the idea that kicking is the only way to enforce the rule.  I have enforced the rule by asking players to stop basecamping when it was appropriate to do so, they complied and no kick was issued.  Once the game was back to a point where basecmping was allowed again, things resumed as normal on Moongamers.  I would rather ask than kick, it seems you may not feel the same.  Also saying this was the dumbest thing this server ever has done is not fair, someone let you be a member.

• Angerfist likes this

#3 Grassy

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

If you could give us a time frame on when this happened while you were in the server it would give us a better grasp on how to respond.

Spare Parts as well as I and a few other admins have responded to camping mains while in attendance, however we have a diverse admin team from all over the planet and perhaps your recent experience happened while no admin was in attendance?
  • Spare Parts likes this

#4 Twilight

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

Hello Gunther - Yes, we have a new rule which is an option for Admins providing the outlined criteria is met. Have you taken the time to read it's requisites yourself yet?

Judging by the time of your posts here and in the shoutbox, I'm guessing this had some to do with the round of Market Garden that played on the server recently. It's very hard for Axis when Allies' have complete and utter air supremacy, so I can whole-heartedly sympathize with your frustration. Some would call it impossible. But I prefer to stay away from such terms. However. Please breath, and with the frustration not foremost in your mind reevaluate.

We aren't in the habit of micro-managing the players, and never will be. Before you further accuse us as a whole of lying about anything, I invite you understand what you're commenting so harshly about. It's true we haven't had to enforce the new rule much since it's inception. That is an underlying good thing, as what it's there for is breaking a side out of a beat down. Not to be more like aX, not to be more like simple, and not so anyone can sit in their main and cry foul with impunity.

There sadly isn't going to be a magic fix we can present for any scenario wherein your team might lose. Your name isn't particularly familiar to me. But I and others I'm sure would be willing to lend our support to help you when we're on the same side. There is also a wealth of information on how to get more distance out of almost any given field here if you look. So I guess to summarize, try to take things in stride and don't let a frustrating round get the better of you.

• Captain John H. Miller and Rubulator like this

#5 Gunther

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:44 PM

I just came from MG AGAIN!!!! We had no flags, a b17 was carpeting our base and two planes were bombing it. AN ADMIN WAS IN SERVER. When i tried to get him to call it he TOLD ME TO STFU!!! 

AN ADMIN! WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE YOU ARE. 

FACE IT. YOU LIED ABOUT THE RULE. JUST ADMIT IT. IT'S A PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT INCREASING YOUR TRAFFIC.

BAN ME SEE IF i CARE GO FUCK YOURSELVES. STUPID FUCKIN ADMIN COCK SUCKERS.

DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN SERVER RULES. FIGURES. i BET YOU YOURE ALL COPSUCKERS TOO. FUCKIN LOSERS.

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

BAN ME

Done.

P.S.  Next time you would like to give your input, make it civil and not a rant.

• Lin, Twilight, -=TheTroopeR=- and 1 other like this

#7 Lin

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. Every day.

Sending him back home to mommy.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#8 Colonel Tavington

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

Seems pretty basic, if an admin calls it then it's on and you take your chances if you violate it (just like with taxiing and tking).  I've seen a few kicked for it and a lot of players who honor it when an admin is not there.  Should we have meltdowns because taxiing and tking are not always instantly dealt with?

• Twilight, Angerfist and Captain John H. Miller like this

#9 King of the Squirrels

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:44 PM

Consider the source. He just got itself banned. The player causing said issue was trolling and not here to play.

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Seems pretty basic, if an admin calls it then it's on and you take your chances if you violate it (just like with taxiing and tking).  I've seen a few kicked for it and a lot of players who honor it when an admin is not there.  Should we have meltdowns because taxiing and tking are not always instantly dealt with?

Tav, join us in TS some time. ;)

#11 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

No no noooooo, you are working up too much uncalled for stress. Lean back, take a deep breath, slowly let it out. Breath slowly and close your eyes....

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com