Photo

Ref; Safes missing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TomKnollRFV

Posted 03 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

So I logged in to pay on my base, move vehicles etc. All my safes are missing. Which means a vast fortune in rare and powerful weapons.

#2 Treleifin

Posted 03 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

This is being looked into.

-Treleifin

#3 TomKnollRFV

Posted 03 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

And yes, I interacted with them recently. <Last time I was on I had to replace base walls and I did the standard check every thing and relock dealie>

Unless there was a glitch with safes and I didn't know.

#4 TomKnollRFV

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:38 PM

There isn't a possibility some one managed to get in my base some how is there? Though I'm really not sure how they could get in and then out...

#5 TomKnollRFV

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:55 PM

Just wondering if there's any idea what happened?? I'll be logging in on friday to maintain my base again like I do every 2 weeks and curious if it's  related to the pay cycles or some thing I had going.

#6 TomKnollRFV

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:58 AM

Alright now my plot pole, and most of my vehicles are missing.

So that's my base then. The decay script is broken as all get out, or some one got in and has been stealing my stuff. Either way I'm not bothering to play any longer since I can't even rely on logging in to what I own existing.

I only put this in on the 3rd of March and have been told 'looking into it'. Well now that I'm out multiple safes of otherwise unattainable or hard to attain gear, or millions in base parts and vehicles. Since every vehicle was loaded with gear.

#7 Treleifin

Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:22 PM

Tom, I have apparently missed you in Teamspeak as I was hoping to chat with you more on this issue. I have been busy working in RL, and also updating Arma 3 in my spare time. As you can see, we've been short handed on Arma 2 admins lately. I will be happy to reimburse you for your items. As for someone else getting into your things, I doubt it, but will be happy to look into the matter if you can point me to anyone you have suspicions of taking your things. If you choose not to come back, then I hope you game happily in another place. 

-Trel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com