Photo

Para Omaha / Radio spam

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 mistamontiel

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:39 PM

So why Omaha TDM SSM slayed ?

Who the heck wants to chute for a half minute every respawn battling nothing ? Why no more chute @ will ? Plus the no more battling atop the fun frozen B17s too

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:05 AM

So why Omaha TDM SSM slayed ?

Who the heck wants to chute for a half minute every respawn battling nothing ? Why no more chute @ will ? Plus the no more battling atop the fun frozen B17s too

o.0   Not the right topic for it, Mista.

#3 Angerfist

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:52 AM

Don't forget, Mista : more time chuting means more time for you to hit random pointless radio commands over and over ! Thought you'd like that ?

F7F7 F7F7 F7F7 !

#4 King of the Squirrels

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

The free fall is awesome. You can get almost anywhere you want on the map. Basically no where is safe on Omaha tdm. Beach, middle or back base. Having the ability allows to control where and when you open the chute.  Zooking people from chute or tanks is fun too. Great for hunting Angerfist too.. :angry-smiley-038: :rofl2:  That squirrel killing machine...sigh

#5 Grassy

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

Mista I think the radio commands are hilarious at times (of course all the time would be spamming)...combined with the ninja movements...perhaps with your unmatched moves you could so some air acrobatics..lol  

Can't wait to see the final map!!

• mistamontiel likes this

#6 mistamontiel

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:39 AM

F5-F7 not no radio

My last post idn't thread worthy CJHM >.<

#7 posi

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:00 AM

Somewhat not appropriate to deter to radio call warnings  ,   Mista uses a lot of audibles to distract the enemy that most players are not used to.  He's well aware of the necessity of vital team communication and not to mask that having been warned in prior threads and games for excessive or distracting use.   

( Calls for arty, spotting snipers and ships will be of utmost importance on Omaha TDM and must not be drowned out by silliness! ) 

#insert counter-cynicism  

It would be important to distinguish between using proximity audibles in the spirit of the game, weaponized audibles heard by both teams within a radius. standard communication and.. personal annoyances.  

• mistamontiel likes this

#8 Rubulator

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

FIRE!  FIRE!  FIRE!  FIRE!   ..... Mista.... YOUR FIRED!!!

#9 Grassy

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

I think the audio commands are hilarious as well with the mouse acrobatics..lmao  As stated the audio commands distract the enemy...I know I just start laughing and get knifed or shot when on the other team..sometimes things in life are just funny in life and you have to laugh

• posi and mistamontiel like this

#10 Angerfist

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Matthew 5:3

#11 Grassy

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

Matthew 5:3

??

#12 Spare Parts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Proverbs 17:27-28  to whomever this may apply.

• posi likes this

#13 Grassy

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

careful ...u might rustle up the evil ones...lol

#14 Spare Parts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

or silence fools.

#15 Grassy

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

or silence fools.

Or the ones with lack of even temper :)

#16 Rubulator

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

Elmer 6:2 ... Wabbit Season!

• Grassy likes this

#17 Renlist

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

Death matches are going out of style.  I'd rather they no longer be included.  Diving down on Omaha DM wasn't THAT bad.  

#18 Steve2112

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

The free fall is awesome. You can get almost anywhere you want on the map. Basically no where is safe on Omaha tdm. Beach, middle or back base. Having the ability allows to control where and when you open the chute.  Zooking people from chute or tanks is fun too. Great for hunting Angerfist too.. :angry-smiley-038: :rofl2:  That squirrel killing machine...sigh

I might be missing some humor...but how do you chute "anywhere you want" on Omaha? 

or silence fools.

You think you can silence a fool....lol. 

#19 King of the Squirrels

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

The Key word is Para or Parachute. Omaha Para has a para drop in it. LOL

#20 Grassy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:30 PM

Run more Market CTF   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com