Photo

Please remove Bay Town from the Sunday ex-pak rotation

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

Of all the ex-pak Sunday maps and a dwindling server population, please delete Bay Town from Sundays map rotation.  If any map truly requires a full house, Bay Town does.   With less than 32 players, Bay Town is just too broad a map.  

I bet it doesn't get deleted.  What a server killer that map is with less than a full house!  Bay Town...ugh!

P.S.  Sunday expansion pak play is cool.  Bay Town isn't.  "Renlist has disconnected."

• The Silver Shroud! likes this

#2 The Silver Shroud!

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

Lol someone who shares my opinion about Operation Baytown. That map has way too much walking, up/down elevation, and low combat proximity.

• Rubulator likes this

#3 Grassy

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

I think the admins are doing a good job as far as being attentive and constantly trying new things, that being said..i would compare Baytown to Gazala with a low pop..however if it pops up and an admin isn't present...they are usually watching chat in the remote.  

I asked at times when there is no admin in the server,  "If someone is watching the chat, would you please shorten the timer on this map"  and presto the timer was shortened.

• Rubulator likes this

#4 Renlist

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:17 AM

And that happens what percentage overall?

#5 King of the Squirrels

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

Grassy is correct, You always can ask a map be changed or shorten.  :comp26:  Rotation is set to run twice on Sunday between Road to Rome and Secret Weapons. Not everyone may like or dislike the same map you do.  Some players will often dislike map in one mode "conquest for example. and like the same map in ctf. Bay town is example.  Player size varies from day to day and map to map.

The National Audubon Society has Claimed discrimination on the Bay Town map not be played enough. Just food for thought. :eek:

• Grassy, Rubulator and Rotor Head like this

#6 The Silver Shroud!

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

Yea I mean, if people like the map then they should be able to play it.

I wish someone would come along and officially confirm that there is someone out there that actually legitimately likes the map though.  :hap2:   

#7 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yea I mean, if people like the map then they should be able to play it.

I wish someone would come along and officially confirm that there is someone out there that actually legitimately likes the map though.  :hap2:   

I like all maps.

#8 The Silver Shroud!

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

Thanks Miller that makes me feel better :)

• Grassy likes this

#9 Angerfist

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

Baytown actually has a nice map design.

If players would actually fight "flag to flag" instead of trying to para / jeep to the enemy main, the map could be very interesting. 

#10 Renlist

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:39 AM

Grassy is correct, You always can ask a map be changed or shorten.  :comp26:  Rotation is set to run twice on Sunday between Road to Rome and Secret Weapons. Not everyone may like or dislike the same map you do.  Some players will often dislike map in one mode "conquest for example. and like the same map in ctf. Bay town is example.  Player size varies from day to day and map to map.

The National Audubon Society has Claimed discrimination on the Bay Town map not be played enough. Just food for thought. :eek:

An admin is not always on hand for Sundays expansion pak play. Get over that as the #1 shocking fact.  

#11 Renlist

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

So let it be written, so let be done.  See if anything gets done.

#12 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

I don't think rhyming counts when you use the same words at the ends of sentences.

#13 Colonel Tavington

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

Just add this...

b57390c5-4747-4b7b-ad08-14bcc15fb74a_1.a

#14 Spare Parts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:56 PM

Of all the ex-pak Sunday maps and a dwindling server population, please delete Bay Town from Sundays map rotation.  If any map truly requires a full house, Bay Town does.   With less than 32 players, Bay Town is just too broad a map.  

I bet it doesn't get deleted.  What a server killer that map is with less than a full house!  Bay Town...ugh!

P.S.  Sunday expansion pak play is cool.  Bay Town isn't.  "Renlist has disconnected."

Less is more.

And that happens what percentage overall?

"thank you for the suggestion." would have been more appropriate here.

An admin is not always on hand for Sundays expansion pak play. Get over that as the #1 shocking fact.  

I bet we are more present than you realize.

There should be something done, yes you are right.  You may not like what it is.

#15 Renlist

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:39 PM

Like extending maps twice beyond the 45 minute timer so everyone is so burned out afterwards that the server empties immeditately after?

No,  I don't really care for what that is.

#16 Spare Parts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

Like extending maps twice beyond the 45 minute timer so everyone is so burned out afterwards that the server empties immeditately after?

No,  I don't really care for what that is.

You wish it was just twice.  I was thinking more like !timeoff.  or someone taking time off.

• Christine1 and coffeeassassin like this

#17 King of the Squirrels

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:44 AM

Once again. The National Audubon Society has Claimed discrimination on the Bay Town map not be played enough.  They have worked all year training birds to poop on only Angerfist tank! :angel:  Will this lead to more tention between Angerfist and National Audubon Society? The world wonders :angry-smiley-038:

• HARRY TRIGGER, Rotor Head, Christine1 and 1 other like this

#18 Angerfist

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

Once again. The National Audubon Society has Claimed discrimination on the Bay Town map not be played enough.  They have worked all year training birds to poop on only Angerfist tank! :angel:  Will this lead to more tention between Angerfist and National Audubon Society? The world wonders :angry-smiley-038:

Sry couldn't hear whatcha said the engine is too loud :(Attached File  HOI IV Rommel Tiger.jpg   86.55KB   0 downloads

• HARRY TRIGGER, Rotor Head, Christine1 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com