Photo

Monday 4/17/17 - Issues in game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steve2112

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:54 AM

I just wanted to take a moment to mention the issues in game play on this date. 

Took me a little while to locate the server....and once I found it, it was med/lo population, and I recognized only  a few names. Let me tell you it was a wonderful evening playing with those fine folks last night. Yep, I got blasted a little bit but not nearly as much as usual. There was some very fun and easy going banter. Game play was fairly smooth.  I just had a really great time. I wish more game periods had just such an experience. 

So, just wanted to say thanks to all the Moongeezers gaming then... and Moon in general. I thought you should know about these "issues".  :)

• posi, Captain John H. Miller, mistamontiel and 2 others like this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

Finally a positive topic  :bow:

• Steve2112 likes this

#3 gregefc

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:46 AM

How dare you have a good time and not complain. You are definitely NOT welcome here. Please leave.
  • Steve2112 likes this

#4 Steve2112

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Another fun night/ I was a bit worried early on. I logged onto team speak and christine and couple others jacked out immediately, after showing me the squeaky toy/ . Can't for the life of me figure how she scores so high goofing around on ts!. 

But then grassy showed up and things got funny. Good times! (I mean that grassy...yer a riot.)

• Grassy likes this

#5 Grassy

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

Thank you Steve, not sure what name you were playing under, it was competitive, the rounds on the maps were close, and most of all there was no excessive camping, one pilot even flew over me from the other team while I was repairing, and he actually let me repair and get back up in the air, and tonight was an awesome night brother , Thanks for the kind words, and yes I was having a good time, thanks for being part of it!

#6 Grassy

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:23 AM

One more thing, I will be on again tonight and on TS, let's rinse and repeat and do it again!!

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

Is there talking on this thing called TS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com